AccentCare is seeking a Social Work Home Health Master of Social Work for a job in Grants Pass, Oregon.
Job Description & Requirements
- Specialty: Master of Social Work
- Discipline: Social Work
- Duration: Ongoing
- 40 hours per week
- Shift: 8 hours
- Employment Type: Staff
AccentCare Home Health - $10,000 bonus!
Position: Master Social Worker MSW
Office Location: Grants Pass, OR
Territory: Josephine County, Jackson County to Gold Hill
Hours: Full-Time, M-F 8-5 pm
Salary Range: $65 to $75 / per visit
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401K (6% company match)
- Perks & Discounts on cell phone service and scrubs
- PTO, Job training, paid holidays and more!
Reimagine Your Career in Home Health
As a medical professional, you know that what you do impacts you as much as your patients and their families, and at AccentCare, we are united in our relentless drive to reimagine care because we want to provide the service we would seek for our own families. We think it’s really special to be a part of our patient’s health journey and create incredible memories while providing world-class patient care.
What You Need to Know
Our Investment in You
We are committed to offering comprehensive benefits and rewards to full-time employees who work over 30 hours per week and their families, including● Medical, dental, and vision coverage● Paid time off and paid holidays● Professional development● Company-matching 401(k) ● Flexible spending and health savings accounts● Company store credit for your first AccentCare-branded scrubs for patient-facing employees
Be the Best Master Social Worker You Can Be
If you meet these qualifications, we want to meet you!
- One year experience as a social worker in a healthcare setting
- Ability to assess patients to develop, evaluate, and revise goals and care plans
Required Certifications and Licensures:
- Master’s Degree from an accredited school of social work or related field
- Valid license or registration of permit to practice in state of agency operation
- Must possess and maintain valid CPR certification while employed in a clinical role
- Must be a licensed driver who can travel to all business locations
Come As You Are
At AccentCare, our care is most compassionate when we empathize and engage with everyone, and we are at our best when we value diverse perspectives, foster open dialogue, and enact change. And we are stronger when each of us is empowered to grow, be our unique selves, and feel a sense of inclusion and belonging.
AccentCare is proud of how we are building a culture and inclusive infrastructure to help elevate the voice of all our employees with a special focus on the underrepresented and marginalized. We offer equal employment opportunities regardless of a person’s race, ethnicity, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin, color, creed, age, mental disability, physical disability, or any other protected classification.
AccentCare Job ID #30863-en-us. Posted job title: masters social worker msw - home health 10k bonus!
- Holiday Pay
- 401k retirement plan
- Pet insurance
- Wellness and fitness programs
- Mileage reimbursement
- Employee assistance programs
- Medical benefits
- Dental benefits
- Vision benefits
- License and certification reimbursement
- Life insurance
- Discount program