HCA Capital Division is seeking a Registered Nurse (RN) Clinical Coordinator, PCU - Progressive Care Unit for a nursing job in Reston, Virginia.
Job Description & Requirements
- Specialty: PCU - Progressive Care Unit
- Discipline: RN
- Start Date: ASAP
- Duration: Ongoing
- Shift: days, flexible
- Employment Type: Staff
Shift: Days (Rotating Weekends)
Do you have the career opportunities as a(an) RN Clinical Coordinator Progressive Care Unit you want with your current employer? We have an exciting opportunity for you to join Reston Hospital Center which is part of the nation's leading provider of healthcare services, HCA Healthcare.Benefits
Reston Hospital Center, offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and behavioral health coverage as well as free telemedicine services and free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection, legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet insurance and more.
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical and financial wellbeing
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan with 10% off HCA Healthcare stock
- Family support through fertility and family building benefits with Progyny and adoption assistance.
- Referral services for child, elder and pet care, home and auto repair, event planning and more
- Consumer discounts through Abenity and Consumer Discounts
- Retirement readiness, rollover assistance services and preferred banking partnerships
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave, long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
- Employee Health Assistance Fund that offers free employee-only coverage to full-time and part-time colleagues based on income.
Learn more about Employee Benefits
Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
Our teams are a committed, caring group of colleagues. Do you want to work as a(an) RN Clinical Coordinator Progressive Care Unit where your passion for creating positive patient interactions are valued? If you are dedicated to caring for the well-being of others, this could be your next opportunity. We want your knowledge and expertise!
The Clinical Nurse Coordinator (CNC) delivers high quality, patient-centered care and coordinates all functions in the unit. In partnership with the management team, the CNC monitors and evaluates nursing care in accordance with established policies. The CNC serves as a resource for staff and supports an unparalleled patient experience.
What you will do in this role:
- Partner with a multidisciplinary team to coordinate, evaluate, customize, and deliver high quality, patient-centered care.
- Assist with admission and discharge processes.
- Partner with subject matter experts and leadership team to support improved outcomes and service.
- Provide coaching, feedback, and training to improve performance and engagement.
- Assist with staff scheduling.
"What qualifications you will need:
- Advanced Cardiac Life Spt must be obtained within 30 days of employment start date
- Basic Cardiac Life Support must be obtained within 30 days of employment start date
- Registered Nurse
- Associate Degree
No Travel Travel Required
1 years experience Required Years of Experience
This role requires you to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 based on local, state and /or federal law or regulations (unless a medical or religious exemption is approved).
Reston Hospital Center has provided quality healthcare services since 1986. We give patient's access to trained physicians and advanced technology. Our 230+ bed hospital is one of the region's leading acute care facilities in Reston and the growing Northern Virginia region. We offer a full range of medical services, including 24-hour emergency care. Our hospital specializes in maternal/child health, surgical services on both an inpatient and extensive outpatient basis. We offer urological services including lithotripsy. Our cancer care offers state-of-the-art radiation therapy, rehabilitation therapy programs and a wide array of diagnostic imaging capabilities. Reston Hospital Center is a certified Stroke Center, certified Total Joint Center and the only accredited Chest Pain Center in Northern Virginia. We are the only Hospital in Northern Virginia to receive Joint Commission designation as a Top Performer on Key Quality measures for multiple consecutive years.
At Reston Hospital Center, our care like family culture extends to our patients, our people and our community. We are committed to each other because when we join together, our patients are cared for in the safest and most compassionate way.
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies® by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
"Bricks and mortar do not make a hospital. People do."- Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply for our RN Clinical Coordinator Progressive Care Unit opening. We promptly review all applications. Highly qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Unlock the possibilities and apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
HCA Capital Healthcare Job ID #1-INFOR-914016. Posted job title: RN Clinical Coordinator Progressive Care Unit