Host Healthcare is seeking a travel Nuclear Medicine Technologist for a travel job in Great Neck, New York.
Job Description & Requirements
- Specialty: Nuclear Medicine Technologist
- Discipline: Allied Health Professional
- Start Date: 12/15/2023
- Duration: 13 weeks
- 40 hours per week
- Shift: 8 hours, days
- Employment Type: Travel
Host Healthcare is an award-winning travel healthcare company with an immediate opening for this Nuclear Medicine Technologist Position in Great Neck, NY. If you are interested in this position, please contact your recruiter and reference Job #1455758
Why choose Host Healthcare?
Because a great Host provides a worry-free travel experience and always puts your needs first. Our passionate and transparent team members have made Host Healthcare the #1 ranked Travel Healthcare company in the U.S. Our recruiters act not only as your dedicated travel career mentor but also as your #1 advocate. When you work with us, you can trust that we will help you with everything from travel, to housing, and acting as a liaison between you and the facility. We’ve got your back!
Travel Happy With Host Healthcare
- We offer the best pay for our travelers
- Day one medical, dental, and vision insurance
- License, travel, tuition, and scrub reimbursement
- Matching 401k
- Deluxe private housing or generous housing stipend
- Discounts to your favorite activities, restaurants, health & beauty brands, shopping and hotels
Host Healthcare Job ID #a1f4z000009X3OnAAK. Pay package is based on 8 hour shifts and 40 hours per week (subject to confirmation) with tax-free stipend amount to be determined. Posted job title: Nuclear Medicine Technologist