Vivian Health Nurse Clinician Advocates
Vivian Updates

Meet the 2023 Vivian Clinician Advocate Team

Clinician Advocates act as your personal guide to Vivian Health, the leading jobs marketplace that helps nurses and allied health professionals find their next staff, travel, per diem and local contract jobs faster and easier than ever before. Our goal with the Clinician Advocate program is to help guide nurses and healthcare professionals through the Vivian experience and gain insight into how Vivian can best work for you.

Feel free to utilize Vivian Clinician Advocates as a resource and come to us with questions on career building, job searches and using the platform. Think of us as your personal nurse concierge service to help grow your career. We look forward to building great relationships and assisting in any way we can to make your experience with Vivian the greatest it can be.

Our Clinician Advocate Team

To help you put a face to a name, we’d like you to meet seven members of our Clincian Advocate Team. All these talented individuals are registered nurses and ready to help you on your road to success.

Alicia Czech, BSN, RN

Clinician Advocate Alicia Czech

Hello everyone! My name is Alicia and I’m so proud to be part of the Clinician Advocate team at Vivian. As healthcare professionals, we constantly advocate for our patients and I’m thrilled to now be in a role where I can advocate for all of you. We’re excited to help navigate the job market for you and assist you with landing your next job.

About Me: I’m a bachelor’s prepared RN with 12 years of experience in med surg, ICU and PACU. I was a travel nurse for six years and have worked in 10 different hospitals across Wisconsin, Texas, Utah, Colorado, Washington and California. Critical care was my primary specialty, so I fluctuated between medical, surgical, neuro, cardiac and burn ICUs as I traveled. I still work per diem in PACU to keep my skills and knowledge at the bedside current.

I’m a strong believer in having a good work-life balance. When I’m not working, I’m either hiking in the mountains or kickboxing. With my extensive clinical knowledge and experience navigating the job market myself, I’m excited to utilize what I’ve learned to serve my community of fellow healthcare professionals.

Amy McCutcheon, BSN, RN

Clinician Advocate Amy McCutcheon

Hi everyone!  My name is Amy, and I’m so excited to be here at Vivian Health on our amazing team of Clinician Advocates. I went into nursing because I have a passion for helping and serving others. I’ve been a nurse for over 12 years, now working in Arizona.  I have a lot of personal experience with searching and applying for new jobs myself and can understand the challenges and pain points of this process.  I enjoy speaking to other healthcare professionals about their experience and what they’re looking for in a new job.

I look forward to advocating for you as you take the next step in your career.  Here at Vivian, we want to help you find that new permanent job that’s a perfect fit for you and make this process easier and quicker than ever before!

About Me: I graduated from Arizona State University with my BSN in December 2010.  I started as a new grad RN on a PCU/telemetry unit at a Level 1 Trauma Center in Mesa, Arizona.  I primarily cared for patients recovering from cardiac and vascular surgeries, with a wide range of telemetry patients.  I stayed with this unit for over a decade, spent a lot of time precepting other new grads and nursing students, and also got to cross-train in our Cardiac Monitor Room, where I learned a lot about interpreting all types of cardiac rhythms. During the COVID-19 pandemic, I worked on our hospital’s telemetry COVID unit for almost two full years. Before coming to Vivian, I spent time doing outpatient COVID testing in my community and private duty PRN Concierge Nursing.

I have two young children, am passionate about work-life balance and spend a lot of time outside of work on different hobbies and being active with my kids.

Audra Williams RN, BSN, CCRN

Clinician Advocate Audra Williams

Hi friends! My name is Audra and I joined the Vivian team as our second Clinician Advocate. I’m thrilled to be a part of this fantastic, nurse-focused team. I’m here to bring valuable insight to our team from a clinical perspective, advocate for my fellow nurses using our services and take part in creating a community for all healthcare professionals.

About Me: I’m a bachelor’s prepared nurse with 10 years in permanent and staff critical care roles. I also have experience with legal nurse consulting, launching community events and creative writing. I’ve earned my CCRN and previously worked in all ICU settings except burn units. I’ve worked in four states, 10 hospitals and went to help in New York City during the COVID-19 crisis, then “retired” from bedside nursing.

I found great satisfaction in educating new graduate nurses and cross-training nurses in the critical care world. With my love and passion for helping others and the numerous skills the hospital world taught me, my ultimate goal is to advocate for healthcare professionals and our healthcare system. I’m passionate about motivating and helping people become their best and reach their personal goals.

Erika Kaneko, BSN, RN

Clinician Advocate Erika Kaneko

Hi, my name is Erika! I’ve been with Vivian as a Clinician Advocate since the summer of 2021. I live in San Diego, California, with my partner and dog, Jack. I love the West Coast and all the nature and outdoor activities it has to offer.

About Me: I became an RN in 2019 and started my nursing career in the medical ICU. I then became an ICU travel RN for two years and landed my second travel contract through Vivian Health. I have since transitioned to work in the perioperative services as a pre-op/PACU RN in sunny San Diego. 

Michelle Lange, BSN, RN

Clinician Advocate Michelle Lange

Hello! My name is Michelle, and I’m a registered nurse with a background in progressive cardiac care and telemetry in staff and travel nursing roles. I’ve also worked as a cardiology tech and chiropractic assistant in the allied health field. I enjoy using my varied experiences in healthcare to help professionals navigate the hiring process and have better access to new opportunities.

About Me: I’m always seeking new outdoor adventures and driven to find new ways to solve challenging problems. You may often find me crashing my bike into boulders or chasing powder with my snowboard. I enjoy connecting with healthcare professionals across the country, and I’m excited to be on the Vivian team as we seek to change the healthcare hiring experience.

Rachel Neill, MSN, RN

Clinician Advocate Rachel Neill

Hello all!  My name is Rachel, and I’m excited to be part of a clinician team focused on improving the healthcare hiring experience.  I’ve worked in the healthcare industry for almost two decades, gaining expertise in using data-driven practices to support healthcare professionals in doing their best work.

About Me: I have a Master of Science in Nursing, a clinical background with over a decade in PICU and surgery and additional experience in quality improvement, education and leadership. I’m driven by a mission to create people-focused process improvement. I enjoy working with healthcare ecosystems committed to transformation through investment in the human side of healthcare.

Kaylee Parker, BSN, RN

Clinician Advocate Kaylee Parker

Hi there! My name is Kaylee and I joined the Vivian team in 2021 as a Clinician Advocate. I’m currently the Team Lead for the Clinician Advocates. I coordinate and work closely with healthcare professionals and healthcare systems to encourage faster and easier hiring trends in the healthcare space. We currently have a diverse team of over 10 RNs across multiple specialties that make up the Clinician Advocate team. We look forward to serving our clinician population here at Vivian.

About Me: I’m married to my high school sweetheart and we have five beautiful children. I’ve been in healthcare since 2004, starting in an ambulance service working in billing. I then worked as a Habilitation Technician while in nursing school. Since obtaining my RN in 2012, I’ve had the opportunity to work in many different facets of healthcare in North Carolina and Florida, ranging from surgical stepdown, ICU, infusion and the OR. Prior to coming to Vivian, the latter half of my career focus was within a Level III and IV Neonatal ICU and in women’s/infant health. I love how the opportunities for nurses are endless and there’s always more room for growth.

These are just a few of the dedicated nurses on staff at Vivian Health. They’re here to help make your job search a much better experience. Have questions? We would love to hear from you!

Contact a Vivian Clinician Advocate

vivianhealth
Vivian Health

Vivian Health is the leading jobs marketplace built to serve healthcare professionals first. Our transparent job information not only helps nurses and allied health professionals find their next opportunity but empowers them to grow their careers.

Comments (20)

Hi I’m a RN, currently working in Skilled Nursing and Rehabilitation and Private duty. I’m wanting to change Healthcare settings and work in home health or med surg? I’m not getting any responses on this app. Is this more of a travel nursing app?

Hello Stacey and thanks for reaching out. Vivian does tend to have a lot of travel nursing jobs, but we also have lots of staff positions on the platform. I’m not sure where in the United States you’re looking for a staff position, which can impact how many jobs are available. Currently, we have nearly 1,200 staff home health nursing you can see here https://www.vivian.com/nursing/home-health-nurse/ and more than 7,800 med-surg nursing jobs you can see here https://www.vivian.com/nursing/med-surg/ in cities around the nation. If you have any questions about our website, don’t hesitate to use the “Contact Vivian” option under the Resources tab to speak with our 24/7 help desk. We wish you the best of luck securing your next job and hope Vivian can be of assistance!

Interested in the RN position for McHenry County Jail in Woodstock Illinois

Thank you for reaching out, Michael! Unfortunately, if you’re interested in the Med Surg (RN) job at McHenry County Jail in Woodstock, Illinois, posted 8 days ago, that job is from the web. Jobs with the orange “From the web” icon in the posting aren’t managed by Vivian’s internal team. They’re pulled from other websites to provide a centralized location for various other healthcare jobs posted online. To apply for this particular job, you must go directly to the original job poster’s website, because we don’t have a recruiter connection for it. If you click on the ad, then click on the “Apply” button, it will take you to the job poster’s website, where you can apply for this position. If you have any questions about our website, please feel free to use the “Contact Vivian” option under the Resources tab to reach our 24/7 help desk for assistance.

Hello,

Could you offer any advice to seasoned nurses looking for positions to transition from home health to acute care? I find most organizations are looking for nurses with recent acute care experience.

Hello Erika! Transitioning from home health to acute care can be challenging and something many Vivian job candidates also face. Several factors are involved, such as whether you’re working in private home health versus a company, how many years of experience you have, what type of hospital roles you’re applying for, etc.

After talking to some of our nurse advocates, here are a few tips we hope helps:

1. Job candidates with skilled nursing, rehab or long-term care experience have a better shot at transitioning into a hospital setting.
2. Some hospitals have transitionary or bridge programs for nurses wanting to change specialties. Although there are relatively few of these available, this may change as the need for inpatient nurses continues to grow.
3. Applying to a home health position that’s part of a larger hospital group may make it easier to transition internally to MedSurg later. While this is a longer process, it’s more attainable.
4. Investigate some sort of nurse refresher course but make sure it’ll help with eligibility for the specific job you want to apply for.
5. Practice interviewing for the roles you’re applying for to ensure you’re interviewing as well as possible.

I would like to make a suggestion… as we credential with a company they check our references- as they should..! to maximize eligibility we credential with multiple companies- which means our references are contacted multiple times:/ but if y’all checked our references once and then relayed the info that would cut down on the on how much we tax our coworkers:)

Thanx:)

That sounds like a great idea and we’ll definitely take that into consideration. Thanks for the great feedback, Windy! If you have any other feedback, please feel free to use the Contact Vivian option under the Resources tab. Our team is always working to improve!

Hi this is Kevin Massey and I m PICU RN in India . And I m here to searching a best opportunity as a PICU Or NICU RN job so plz help me or guide
Thx .

Thanks for reaching out, Kevin! If you haven’t already, earn your U.S. RN license or endorsement. CGFNS International can help you with that (https://www.cgfns.org/steps-to-working-as-nurse-in-united-states/). Then, browse Vivian’s healthcare job board here https://www.vivian.com/browse-jobs/landing to find current openings for travel and permanent PICU and NICU nurses. From the “All disciplines & specialties” drop-down menu, click on the “RN” box, then click on the “PICU” and “NICU” boxes and hit “See Results” to pull up all the available jobs posted across the United States. For questions about our website, please feel free to use the “Contact Vivian” option under the Resources tab to reach our 24/7 help desk. Best of luck in your job search!

New ICU FL job postings.

Hi I am not a nurse I am a pct /cna. And I’m looking for a travel assignment

Thanks for reaching out, Althea. Please visit our job search page located here https://www.vivian.com/browse-jobs/landing to find PCT/CNA positions that might suit your needs. We currently have travel, permanent and a few Per diem positions listed. New job opportunities post frequently, so check back often.

Hello Team,

Hi, hope this finds you well. I’m Judith from Kenya looking & willing to work with Vivian institution if given the opportunity. Personally I’m not a nurse by profession but I’ve a diverse health background based on Public health, HTS Counseling, Adherence counseling. In addition to that I also have adult education & community development background.
My humble request is that how can I be helped to be part of your institution because I love helping people and I feel at Vivian I’ll get a chance to deliver my services to the right clients. Kindly help me on this. Willing to share my CV for more advice from your end. Looking forward to hearing from you soon. Happy Christmas & a prosperous New year to you all. Regards.

Thanks.
Judy.

Thanks for reaching out, Judith. We greatly appreciate your interest. However, Vivian is currently a resource for U.S. healthcare professionals only.

Would love the opportunity to work and travel.

I am LVN and yes, I would like to become traveling nurse.

Thanks for reaching out, Rita. Please visit our job search page located here https://www.vivian.com/browse-jobs/landing to find travel LVN positions that might suit your needs. We also currently have permanent positions and a few Per diem positions listed. New job opportunities post frequently, so check back often.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Most Popular on Community Hub