Community

Miami Marlins and Vivian Health Celebrate Nurses Week

Vivian – Miami Nurses Week GiveAway

Miami Marlins & Vivian Health have teamed up to celebrate Nurses Week!

We are giving 75 lucky nurses the opportunity to attend Nurses Night at LoanDepot Park this Friday, May 13th to see the Miami Marlins (and of course, you can bring along a friend!

Join us for a night dedicated to celebrating nurses at a time when we need them the most.

Miami Marlins will take on the Milwaukee Brewers at home on Friday, May 13th @ 6:40pm

simon
Simon Reynolds

Based in San Francisco, CA. Simon is responsible for marketing at Vivian. He writes here time to time keeping you updated of the latest and greatest within the Vivian community and any product updates that we've been working on.

Comments (9)

As a nurse I think it’d be wonderful to look forward to my home teams game ! I would love nothing more ❤️

Vivian health rocks the house when it works 💪 at getting nurses a great place to work!!!👍🎉

Great job

🤍🤍🤍

I started my travel nursing in Vivian site and it help me a lot looking for a job that suits my qualifications as well as places that I would like to travel. Thank you so much!

<TY

How do you find out if you won.

We will be in contact with the winners via email!

You are one of the winners Patrick, Congratulations! Hope you enjoy the game tonight with your boys!

LET’S GO MARLINS RIP. JOSE FERNANDEZ.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

Most Popular on Community Hub