What healthcare professionals wish for most in 2023
Inspiration

What Healthcare Professionals Wish for Most in 2023

As we enter the final stretch of 2022 and the new year draws near, it’s an ideal time to contemplate what you wish for most in 2023. Vivian wishes that all healthcare professionals have the support and respect they deserve throughout the new year and beyond. No words are sufficient to express our thanks for the tremendous jobs you do every day of every year!

We asked healthcare professionals what they wish for most in 2023, and here are some heartfelt responses we received.

What healthcare professionals wish for in 2023

Benjamin G., PharmD, PAHM, wishes for more preventive medicine so people can pursue their passionate purpose and prescription pleiotropic panaceas without problems/side effects.

Naomi JB., MD and CEO/Founder of Hope4Med, wishes that those working at the bedside in healthcare support and uplift one another.

“These last few years have been a challenge, and some of us have been personally affected by COVID and other ailments. I wish we remember that we are all on the same team and we are in this together. Happy New Year!”

Prisca B., MSN, RN, wishes that nurses will feel increasingly valued and supported by their employers physically, emotionally and monetarily.

Kelly K., PT, DPT, MS, CSCS, wishes that people who have struggled with chronic pain understand that healing is always possible through the nervous system when given the right tools.

“I wish that no matter how many doors individuals have had closed on them that they don’t give up hope at getting to the root of the pain. Management of pain is only buffering the symptoms and masking the root cause. I wish that more people were given the proper support they needed earlier on so they would not have to be in pain as long as they have.”

Viktoria H., RMT, CHt, CPT, wishes that we can work collaboratively as healthcare professionals, recognizing the body and mind as a whole, with various intricate systems working in symphony with each other. Viktoria also wishes for the continued education on chronic pain science and expelling the myths of previous generations.

Rachel N., BSN, RN, wishes that nurses were honored like heroes all the time, not just in times of crisis or pandemic.

Audra W., BSN, CCRN, RN, wishes for widespread value and joy to touch each healthcare professional as we rebuild the industry post-pandemic.

“Healthcare providers are incredibly valuable to our communities and country.”

Amy M., BSN, RN, wishes that all hard-working healthcare professionals find the perfect job for them that aligns with their professional career goals while being able to maintain a healthy work-life balance.

What healthcare professionals wish for in 2023

Jenny M., MSN, RN, FNP, CNO for RecoveryPlus.health, wishes that more people would take advantage of virtual or remote cardiac rehab.

“I wish that the millions (according to the American Heart Association) of people with such issues who do not comply with their doctor’s orders to remain active at any level, even when they can’t get to a traditional rehab facility . . . And I wish each of my wonderful patients a faster and easier recovery and more time to enjoy their families.”

Martha C., health expert, CEO/Founder of The BioCollective, wishes that online education programs continue to gain popularity in 2023.

“Online nursing degree programs offer a way for nurses to finish their degrees while still working full-time jobs, allowing them to pursue higher education without having to give up their jobs or their families.”

Haley R., LPCA, wishes that those in need of mental health services have the courage to seek the help they deserve in the new year.

“Often individuals that struggle from depression or anxiety limp along to merely survive with their symptoms, but my wish is that they learn to thrive. Through mental health services like therapy or medication, or both, individuals can experience their symptoms improving while developing coping mechanisms for times of distress. The new year is an opportunity for all to learn from the previous year and grow.”

Diane K., RTT, C. Hyp, Founder/Director of Advanced Mind Health, wishes that everyone struggling with their mind – whether it be anxiety, substance dependence or simply self-doubt – realizes that it’s not their fault.

“Because 97% of what we think and do comes from our subconscious mind, which was formed when we were just a child. We need to remember that we don’t have to believe the negative thoughts that are bubbling up from our minds because if we do, we only reinforce them. We can tell ourselves the opposite repeatedly, and then that’s what our mind begins to believe. You are the CEO of you!”

Dr. Michael M., Medical Director at Wimpole Clinic, wishes for more time for his personal life.

“I have no regrets and am happy about seeing more patients and helping them improve their lives. However, I hope to be able to spend more time on leisure activities with family and friends. Now that I’ve grown another year older, I desire to take it easy as I believe I’ve fulfilled a lot in my life as a surgeon.”

Gatty C., RN, wishes to tell her fellow RNs that they’re wonderful!

“Thank you for your hard work and good intentions! The community wholeheartedly appreciates you! Best Wishes for 2023.”

Dr. Hilda W. wishes to remind you to spend as much time taking care of yourself as you do your patients.

“One of the main issues that workers who provide care must deal with is burnout. Maintaining good mental, physical and professional health is advantageous for both you and your patients. Healthcare professionals can be a little nicer to themselves in the upcoming year by getting adequate sleep, engaging in calming activities, spending time with family, exercising frequently and even taking the time to ‘treat themselves.’”

Happy Holidays

From the Vivian Health team to all healthcare professionals throughout the world:
Happy Holidays and Happy New Year! We hope all your wishes come true!

vivianhealth
Vivian Health

Vivian Health is the leading jobs marketplace built to serve healthcare professionals first. Our transparent job information not only helps nurses and allied health professionals find their next opportunity but empowers them to grow their careers.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Most Popular on Community Hub