Nurse Life

Take a Break: Vivian Health & The Hoxton Host a Giveaway for Nurses

The Hoxton & Vivian Health are giving 50 lucky nurses a 2-night stay at one of the beautiful Hoxton hotels.

For the last year, nurses have taken care of us. It’s time for us to give back to them.

Vivian – Take a Break

What is The Hoxton? 

The Hoxton is a series of open-house hotels inspired by the diversity and originality of the streets and scenes that surround them.

Visit one of four dreamy locations in the US!

Chicago

The Hoxton, Chicago feels like a home away from home, with its comfy rooms, great food and a rooftop to soak up some rays in the heart of Fulton Market District, one of Chicago’s most creative neighborhoods.

Downtown Los Angeles

The Downtown hotel is as much for locals as it is for out-of-towners. Serene bedrooms, two restaurants, and a rooftop pool for catching those rays, all in one very grand historic building on LA’s buzzing Broadway.

Portland, OR

Come stay at The Hoxton, Portland in a city loved for its eclectic neighborhoods and strong sense of community. The hotel is in the heart of the historic Old Town Chinatown, Portland’s original downtown which is now full of bars, restaurants, and streetwear stores.

Williamsburg, NYC

New York, New York! The Hoxton’s first US hotel landed in The Big Apple. Settle in and enjoy the views: you’ve got Manhattan out of your window and the best of Brooklyn on your doorstep.

vivianhealth
Vivian Health

Vivian Health is the leading jobs marketplace built to serve healthcare professionals first. Our transparent job information not only helps nurses and allied health professionals find their next opportunity but empowers them to grow their careers.

Comments (23)

It is truly amazing to me during such a rough year, people have extend a helping hand or kindness toward others. Even while going through struggles of their own. Thank you for being so thoughtful.

I would so appreciate a get away !! Thank you for the opportunity to enter this drawing and God bless all health care workers!

Time to REFRESH!

Need a boost in morale!

I stare at the key board, at a loss for words of what to write- brain is overloaded with tasks, to-dos and not sure if me going somewhere would be a good distraction or procrastination.

I’m completely exhausted and need a mini vacation from the craziness us nurses have to deal with.

This ICU Covid Pandemic Nurse needs a break! Please consider me!

I would love the opportunity to travel to any of these locations! The fancy hotel would be nice too!

Thanks!

I cannot tell if I entered the competition but I have updated my Vivian account and would like to please be considered! Thank you!

This would be amazing.

Thanks

After working in NYC during Covid, rest and relaxation is needed.

This is sooooooooooooo very thoughtful! Thank you, Vivian Health & The Hoxton!!

Thank you. We love to take care of others. It’s feels good to know someone is thinking about you. This get away will mean a lot to hard working nurses. Kudos

Fingers crossed!

After working a long year of Covid travel nurse assignments I need a little R and R!
Choose me!

Love to go NYC.
Thank you. Simon.
You are great to all our nurses.
Love Vivian.
Kim

I think this is a great thing for a company to do for their nurses. I have not yet had the pleasure of picking up an assignment with Vivian. But I look forward to it when I can get the right one. So I don’t feel that I should have a vacation yet until I work for the company. Thank you so much.

Yes thank you . because all of us need a break ….

Thank you!

I need a vacation.

This hardworking nurse has been away from her family in Rural Alaska since October and needs a “fancy stay”! Pick me 🙂

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Most Popular on Community Hub