Will you still be the best destination to find travel nurse jobs?
Yes. Just like on NurseFly, we will have thousands of jobs from all the best staffing agencies with transparent pay data and unbiased employer reviews. Now, we have perm, per diem, and local contract in addition to travel.
Why did you call it Vivian Health? What does Vivian mean?
We built the name Vivian from two Latin roots: “Viv,” meaning “life,” and “-ian,” meaning “worker.” So, Vivian means “life worker.” Just like the name NurseFly captured our purpose of helping nurses find travel assignments, Vivian captures our mission of building a jobs marketplace that helps healthcare workers live their best lives.
Does this mean that you will no longer focus on nurses?
We will continue serving nurses, as we always have. Now we’re adding more roles for other healthcare professionals too. Nursing is the nation’s largest healthcare profession, and it will always play a major part of how we shape the future of Vivian.
Does my account and profile change?
No, your account won’t change. Your NurseFly account and Universal Profile will carry across to Vivian. You’ll be able to login to Vivian.com and the Vivian app, just as you did on NurseFly.
Will my applications and conversations with recruiters remain?
Yes. All your current and past conversations with recruiters will be accessible from Vivian.com and the Vivian app. You can pick up where you left off by login in using your existing account email and password.
Have you changed ownership? Is Vivian a different company?
No. We have not changed ownership. NurseFly was acquired by IAC back in August 2019. After the acquisition, NurseFly continued to be the best destination for travel nurses to find work. Now, we’re changing our name to Vivian. We’re taking this leap because our vision goes beyond travel nursing. We want to make all kinds of healthcare jobs—permanent, per-diem, local contracts time, and yes, travel—work for all kinds of healthcare professionals and the people who hire them.
Will the website, or app be changing?
You’ll see that our website and app has received a facelift. We have also unveiled a new product experiences including new tools and capabilities to help healthcare professionals find jobs they love, including:
- More Job Types: Vivian now expands beyond travel nursing to empower all healthcare workers—including those looking for permanent roles, per diem shifts and local contracts.
- Job Matching: New machine-learning technology to better match healthcare professionals to the right opportunities by analyzing specific profile and job information.
- Pay Analysis Tools: With Vivian’s proprietary pay database, healthcare professionals can now discover detailed salary information across a wide range of positions and locations — ensuring fair pay and allowing them to confidently negotiate in their next opportunity.
- Employer Reviews: New reviews feature provides job seekers with more insights and an authentic look at potential employers with unbiased information around work environments, employer responsiveness, benefits, and more.
- Resume Builder: Healthcare professionals can put their best foot forward with a well-designed and instantly downloadable resume generated from a users’ Vivian Universal Profile, eliminating the hassle of constantly updating information and maintaining additional documents during their job search.
Where can I keep in touch with Vivian updates in the future?
There are a variety of ways to connect with us. Sign up for email updates by creating a profile (if you haven’t already), follow us on Facebook, or add us on Instagram. Plus, we’re always adding great new blog posts for you in the Vivian Community Hub.