Jackson Therapy Partners is seeking a travel Speech Language Pathologist for a travel job in Baltic, Ohio.
Job description & requirements
- Specialty: Speech Language Pathologist
- Discipline: Therapy
- Start Date: ASAP
- Duration: 13 weeks
- Employment Type: Travel
- Setting: Skilled Nursing Facility
As a speech language pathologist for Jackson Therapy Partners,
you’ll use your passion for rehabilitation and dedication to
compassionate care to ensure exceptional patient outcomes in short and
long-term contracts. When you join Jackson’s team of therapists, you
join a team that’s making a very real impact in the lives of patients
and communities coast-to-coast.
- Master's Degree in Speech-Language Pathology from an accredited educational program
- Current state license in good standing with the State License Board, state and contract-required competency tests and credentials
- Current Certificate of Clinical Competence (CCC) granted by the American Speech and Hearing Association
Benefits & Perks
We deeply value your commitment to improving the lives of patients, that’s why we offer a comprehensive and competitive benefits package starting your first day.
- Full Medical Benefits & 401k Matching Plan
- 24/7 Recruiter: Your main point of contact available by text, phone or email
- Competitive Referral Bonuses
- 100% Paid Housing Available
- Travel & License Reimbursement
Apply now and you'll be contacted by a recruiter who’ll give you more information on this SLP opening and fill you in on the rewarding, full-time career you can enjoy as a traveling therapist.
Jackson Healthcare and its family of companies are an EEO/AA Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our associates.
About Jackson Therapy Partners
Awarded Best of Staffing 2020, we’ve been giving highly skilled therapists and allied healthcare professionals incredible adventures in patient care at over 1,300 facilities nationwide since 2006. Enjoy the job you want most, in the places you like best with a company that values patient care as much as you do. You’ll love our team of Recruiters who are known industry-wide for their integrity, their innovation, and for their around-the-clock availability.