Jackson Therapy Partners is seeking a travel Occupational Therapist for a travel job in Leavenworth, Kansas.
Job description & requirements
- Specialty: Occupational Therapist
- Discipline: Therapy
- Start Date: ASAP
- Duration: 8 weeks
- Employment Type: Travel
- Setting: School
Jackson Therapy Partners is currently seeking a licensed Occupational Therapist for a contract position at a state-of-the-art facility where expert therapy professionals help patients with injuries, illnesses, or disabilities develop, recover, and improve the skills needed for everyday life.
- Bachelor's, Master's or Doctoral Degree in Occupational Therapy from an accredited educational program.
- Current state license in good standing with the State License Board and up-to-date state and contract -required competency tests and credentials
- Current hands-on CPR certification issued by the American Heart Association
You'll enjoy an incredibly supportive and ambitious team at Jackson where Traveling Therapists have built rewarding careers since 2006. We're committed to sending highly qualified therapists like you to reputable facilities across the US in the cities and towns you choose.
Awesome Benefits Your First Day:
- Weekly, On-Time Pay because that's how it should be.
- Customized Packages built specifically for you that may include referral bonuses, license and CEU reimbursement, and housing and relocation costs.
- Transparent Recruiting Process that won't leave you in the dark about where you're going or what you're getting.
- Flexible Work Schedules: You pick the contract option that fits you best from travel, local, part-time to flexible scheduling.
Experience the stability, benefits and perks of a "permanent" job while working year-round or just seasonally, it's up to you. Gain experience or enjoy the choice to work at top notch hospitals, outpatient facilities, skilled nursing facilities and schools across the U.S.
Apply now and you'll be contacted by a recruiter who will give you more information on this or other OT vacancies in the settings and locations that matter most to you.
Jackson Healthcare and its family of companies are an EEO/AA Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our associates.
About Leavenworth, KS
Vivian rates working in Leavenworth, KS
About Jackson Therapy Partners
Awarded Best of Staffing 2020, we’ve been giving highly skilled therapists and allied healthcare professionals incredible adventures in patient care at over 1,300 facilities nationwide since 2006. Enjoy the job you want most, in the places you like best with a company that values patient care as much as you do. You’ll love our team of Recruiters who are known industry-wide for their integrity, their innovation, and for their around-the-clock availability.