Jackson Therapy Partners is seeking a travel Speech Language Pathologist Assistant (SLPA) for a travel job in Bryan, Texas.
Job description & requirements
- Specialty: Speech Language Pathologist Assistant (SLPA)
- Discipline: Therapy
- Start Date: ASAP
- Duration: 13 weeks
- Employment Type: Travel
- Setting: Outpatient
Get the stability, Benefits & perks of a "permanent" position, but with the freedom to travel to the locations of your choice (often on our dime). Work in one setting or gain experience in multiple settings, it's entirely up to you! Partner with Jackson Therapy Partners on Travel Assignments from 13 Weeks or more and pick your location whether it's rural, metro or a popular tourist destination.Benefits & Perks Starting Your First Day
- Personalized Travel & Salary Package: We won't squeeze you into a pre-set salary or benefits range. Our 24/7 all access recruiters enjoy personalizing your salary & benefits package to meet you or your family's needs
- Transparent Packages & Recruiting: We love our employees and value their strong work ethic. So, we always provide clearly outlined travel & benefits packages that won't leave you in the dark about where you're going or what you're getting.
- Competitive Referral Bonuses
- 24/7 Recruiter: Your main point of contact available by text, phone or email
- 401k Matching Plan & Full Medical
- 100% Paid Housing & Travel Reimbursement Available
- Travel & License Reimbursement
Jackson Healthcare and its family of companies are an EEO/AA Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our associates.
About Bryan, TX
Vivian rates working in Bryan, TX
About Jackson Therapy Partners
Awarded Best of Staffing 2020, we’ve been giving highly skilled therapists and allied healthcare professionals incredible adventures in patient care at over 1,300 facilities nationwide since 2006. Enjoy the job you want most, in the places you like best with a company that values patient care as much as you do. You’ll love our team of Recruiters who are known industry-wide for their integrity, their innovation, and for their around-the-clock availability.