Jackson Therapy Partners is seeking a Social Work Licensed Clinical Social Worker for a travel job in Elmwood Park, Illinois.
Job description & requirements
- Specialty: Licensed Clinical Social Worker
- Discipline: Social Work
- Start Date: ASAP
- Duration: 5 weeks
- Employment Type: Travel
- Setting: School
Join our team of Licensed Clinical Social Workers and help Healthcare Facilities and Schools nationwide experiencing rapid growth or regional staffing shortages and need your expertise on short and long-term contracts. Our LCSW team acts as advocates for patients or students, helping them gain access to available resources while confronting their personal issues, such as mental illness, addiction, and abuse.
Choose your location and enjoy full-time employment and benefits on 13-week assignments (or longer) in destinations that include tourist spots, mountain locales, major cities, and rural regions.
- Master’s Degree in Social Work (MSW) from an accredited educational program.
- Two years of supervised clinical experience.
- Current state license in good standing with the State License Board.
- Weekly, On-Time Pay because that's how it should be.
- Customized Packages built specifically for you that may include referral bonuses, license and CEU reimbursement, and housing and relocation costs.
- Responsive Recruiting Process that will keep you informed and on-time with deadlines.
- Flexible Work Schedules: You pick the contract option that fits you best from travel contracts to permanent placements, and short or long-term assignments.
Apply now and you'll be contacted by a recruiter who will give you more information on this or other jobs in the locations that matter most to you.
Jackson Healthcare and its family of companies are an EEO/AA Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our associates.
About Jackson Therapy Partners
Awarded Best of Staffing 2020, we’ve been giving highly skilled therapists and allied healthcare professionals incredible adventures in patient care at over 1,300 facilities nationwide since 2006. Enjoy the job you want most, in the places you like best with a company that values patient care as much as you do. You’ll love our team of Recruiters who are known industry-wide for their integrity, their innovation, and for their around-the-clock availability.