Jackson Therapy Partners is seeking a travel CT Technologist for a travel job in Portland, Oregon.
Estimated payment breakdown
$2,750 per week in taxable pay and non-taxable stipends
Job description & requirements
- Specialty: CT Technologist
- Discipline: Allied Health Professional
- Start Date: ASAP
- Duration: 13 weeks
- Employment Type: Travel
- Setting: Outpatient
Take your experience as a CT Technologist on the road and help healthcare facilities across the U.S. who are experiencing rapid growth or unexpected staffing shortages. Jackson CT Scan Technologists must be able to accurately interpret a physician’s scanning instructions, administer contrast materials, and operate the CT scan equipment.
Choose your location and enjoy 13-week assignments or longer in destinations that include tourist spots, mountain locales, major cities, and rural regions.
- 1 year of CT experience or current enrollment in CT practicum.
- Completion of a Joint Review Committee on Education in Radiologic Technology (JRCERT) accredited program in Radiology required.
- Current American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT) certification or ability to obtain ARRT certification, in all practice specialty areas, within one year of hire or transfer date required
- BLS certification.
- Maintain CEU/CME’s as applicable for licensure.
- Weekly, On-Time Pay because that's how it should be.
- Customized Packages built specifically for you that may include referral bonuses, license and CEU reimbursement, and housing and relocation costs.
- Responsive Recruiting Process that will keep you informed and on-time with deadlines.
- Flexible Work Schedules: You pick the contract option that fits you best from travel contracts to permanent placements, and short or long-term assignments.
Apply now and you'll be contacted by a recruiter who will give you more information on this or other jobs in the locations that matter most to you.
Jackson Healthcare and its family of companies are an EEO/AA Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our associates.
About Portland, OR
Youll wonder why you dont live in Portland after youve visited this laid-back and friendly city. With a reputation for manicured parks, eclectic nightlife, fine micro-breweries and distilleries, and nature that cuts right into the city, Portlands a Pacific Northwest must-visit. Dont miss the famous Japanese Garden, one of the largest and most beautiful of its kind outside of Japan.
Vivian rates working as a Travel CT Technologist in Portland, OR
About Jackson Therapy Partners
Awarded Best of Staffing 2020, we’ve been giving highly skilled therapists and allied healthcare professionals incredible adventures in patient care at over 1,300 facilities nationwide since 2006. Enjoy the job you want most, in the places you like best with a company that values patient care as much as you do. You’ll love our team of Recruiters who are known industry-wide for their integrity, their innovation, and for their around-the-clock availability.
Want to hear more?
We'll start a conversation with Shelby Grenier from Jackson Therapy Partners to answer any additional questions you might have. No obligation, no fuss.