MedistaffPlus is seeking a travel nurse RN Telemetry for a travel nursing job in Ann Arbor, Michigan.
Job description & requirements
- Specialty: Telemetry
- Discipline: RN
- Start Date: ASAP
- Duration: 13 weeks
- 36 hours per week
- Shift: 12 hours, nights
- Employment Type: Travel
Location – Ann Arbor, MI
Position Unit – Adult Telemetry
Shift – 7:00pm – 7:30am
Adult Telemetry Float Travel RN
Shifts: 12 hour night shifts, weekends, holiday, and on-call required. 13 weeks. Must float to multiple telemetry units.
Experience & Qualifications
• Must have at least 2 years of nursing experience with a strong cardiac focus.
• Must have AHA BLS & ACLS certifications.
• Must have at least 2 previous travel assignments.
• Must have staffed at a level 1 facility.
• Will be required to pass an EKG test.
Central Staffing Resource (CSR) provides supplemental Registered Nurse staffing to Michigan Medicine.
Our adult telemetry units include:
• 4B Otolaryngology/Plastic Surgery/Maxillofacial Surgery/Minimally Invasive Surgery Unit
• 4C Cardiac and General Thoracic Surgery Unit
• 7A Internal Medicine/Telemetry Unit
• 7B General Medicine Telemetry Unit
• 7C Cardiac Step-Down Unit
• CVC 5 Intermediate Care Unit
• Medical Short Stay Unit
• Chest X-Ray
• Clinical Skills Checklist
• CPR Certification: BLS
• Driver's License
• Drug Screen
• FIT Test
• Hepatitis B Vaccination or Declination Form
• Influenza Vaccine
• MMR Titers or Immunizations
About Ann Arbor, MI
Backpack-strapped students permeate the streets of Ann Arbor, home to The University Of Michigan. But there's more to the city than academia. A popular destination for families, Ann Arbor boasts child-friendly museums with exciting hands-on exhibits and art museums with prestigious collections. Couples and single travelers enjoy the eclectic shops, ethnic restaurants and hip night clubs, while book lovers are wowed by the more than 30 independent bookstores. From mysteries and crime to holistic healing and yoga, each store has a unique personality and area of expertise. Most of the major attractions are located in the same area, making it easy to hop from one to the next and enjoy all this vibrant city has to offer.
Vivian rates working as a travel nurse in Ann Arbor, MI