AccentCare, Inc.Field Supervisor (RN)Brooklyn, NY$120K-125K/yrapproximately $57-61/hr
Registered Nurse (RN) - Home Health Field Supervisor - $120K-125K per year
AccentCare is seeking a Registered Nurse (RN) Home Health Field Supervisor for a nursing job in Brooklyn, New York.
Job description & requirements
- Specialty: Field Supervisor
- Discipline: RN
- Start Date: ASAP
- Duration: Ongoing
- 40 hours per week
- Shift: 8 hours
- Employment Type: Permanent
$10,000 SIGN ON BONUS
Why You’ll Love Being an Registered Nurse / RN Field Supervisor at AccentCare
Do you take great pride in achieving the best possible outcomes for patients? Are you passionate about providing exceptional care? Join the AccentCare team today as an Registered Nurse / RN Field Supervisor job.
As an Registered Nurse / RN Field Supervisor, you will have the ability to work at the top of your licensure while working one-on-one with your clients to provide them with customized care. Under the guidance of your physician, you will develop plans of care and utilize nursing theories, skills, and techniques to provide quality care to your clients on a daily basis.
When you join AccentCare, you become part of a team that is not only dedicated to their patients, but to each other as well. Here, you will truly make a difference each and every day as you work alongside a supportive team. With a competitive benefits package, work-life balance, professional development, and an outstanding work environment, you will have everything you need to achieve success in your career. Bring your passion for patient care and you will build a career you love as an RN Field Supervisor.
Join the AccentCare team and apply for this Registered Nurse / RN Field Supervisor opportunity today!
$115000 - $125000 / year
RN Field Supervisor Responsibilities:
- Give and interpret the patient information documents i.e. admission packet, plan of care, advance directives, Bill of Rights, consents, patient education.
- Develop an individualized Plan of Care for the patient based on needs and findings of the nursing assessment.
- Reviews reports from all involved disciplined, re-evaluating needs and supervise all involved disciplines in the plan of care. Conducts on-site competency review as part of supervision activities.
- Prepare written documentation and summaries of the patient’s status and progress as needed for continuation of home health services. Document accurately and completely in the patient’s clinical record. Conference with all clinical and scheduling staff to assure continuity of patient care
- Perform patient re-assessments in the home. Reassess patient needs for services on a continual basis and discuss any changed in the plan of treatment with patient physician/family.
- Provide 24-hour on-call coverage on a rotation basis.
RN Field Supervisor Qualifications:
- Current State License as a Registered Nurse
- One year satisfactory Nursing experience in Home Care, desired
- Good organizational writing, communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-starting, dependable and adaptable: Must be productive with minimal direction, able to work independently and consistently meet or exceed performance standards. Able to adjust work and communication style based on situational needs
- Holiday Pay
- 401k retirement plan
- Pet insurance
- Wellness and fitness programs
- Mileage reimbursement
- Employee assistance programs
- Medical benefits
- Dental benefits
- Vision benefits
- License and certification reimbursement
- Life insurance
- Discount program
Your mission, our vision. Together we can Make A Difference!
AccentCare®, Inc. is among the nation’s largest and most respected post-acute healthcare providers. Over 50 years strong, we are relentless about innovation and uncompromising about patient-first care! Driven to provide the highest quality, evidence-based care, matched with a gracious, personalized experience. We never lose sight of our commitment to our patients, our communities and each other.
AccentCare is the 4th largest home health company in the nation with a history of care of over 50 years. We have more than 30,000 qualified professionals in over 242 offices who are dedicated to improving the quality of living. With advanced technologies, proprietary programs, and extensive training, our caring team members uphold our mission for over 200,000 patients and clients each year.
Want to hear more?
We'll start a conversation with Jessa BSN, RN from AccentCare to answer any additional questions you might have. No obligation, no fuss.