LPN / LVN - Home Health - $19-31 per hour
AccentCare is seeking a LPN / LVN Home Health for a job in Mission Hills, California.
Job description & requirements
- Specialty: Home Health
- Discipline: LPN / LVN
- Duration: Ongoing
- 40 hours per week
- Shift: 8 hours
- Employment Type: Staff
Find Your Passion and Purpose as a Home Health Licensed Practical Nurse
Reimagine Your Home Health Licensed Practical Nurse Career With Us
As a medical professional, you know that what you do impacts you as much as your patients and their families, and at AccentCare, we are united in our relentless drive to reimagine care because we want to provide the service we would seek for our own families. We think it’s really special to be a part of our patient’s health journey and create incredible memories while providing world-class patient care.
What You Need to Know
- Provide nursing visits in accordance with the written plan of treatment signed by the physician and all subsequent orders that authorize and direct changes.
- Provide paperwork as required by the agency to maintain accurate and complete medical records.
- Conduct and pursues the business of the agency in accordance with sound nursing and medical practices and represent the agency in a manner calculated to instill confidence in patients, physicians, and the general public.
- Perform nursing services only under the guidance and supervision of a registered nurse.
Be the Best Home Health Licensed Practical Nurse You Can Be
If you meet these qualifications, we want to meet you!
- Graduated from an approved school of professional nursing
- One year experience as a Licensed Practical Nurse
- Sufficient endurance to perform tasks during long work hours
Required Certifications and Licensures:
- Licensed to practice as a practical nurse or vocational nurse in the state of agency operation
- Must possess and maintain valid CPR certification while employed in a clinical role
- Must be a licensed driver who can travel to all business locations
Come As You Are
At AccentCare, our care is most compassionate when we empathize and engage with everyone, and we are at our best when we value diverse perspectives, foster open dialogue, and enact change. And we are stronger when each of us is empowered to grow, be our unique selves, and feel a sense of inclusion and belonging.
AccentCare is proud of how we are building a culture and inclusive infrastructure to help elevate the voice of all our employees with a special focus on the underrepresented and marginalized. We offer equal employment opportunities regardless of a person’s race, ethnicity, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin, color, creed, age, mental disability, physical disability, or any other protected classification.
- Holiday Pay
- 401k retirement plan
- Pet insurance
- Wellness and fitness programs
- Mileage reimbursement
- Employee assistance programs
- Medical benefits
- Dental benefits
- Vision benefits
- License and certification reimbursement
- Life insurance
- Discount program
Your mission, our vision. Together we can Make A Difference!
AccentCare®, Inc. is among the nation’s largest and most respected post-acute healthcare providers. Over 50 years strong, we are relentless about innovation and uncompromising about patient-first care! Driven to provide the highest quality, evidence-based care, matched with a gracious, personalized experience. We never lose sight of our commitment to our patients, our communities and each other.
AccentCare is the 4th largest home health company in the nation with a history of care of over 50 years. We have more than 30,000 qualified professionals in over 242 offices who are dedicated to improving the quality of living. With advanced technologies, proprietary programs, and extensive training, our caring team members uphold our mission for over 200,000 patients and clients each year.
Want to hear more?
We'll start a conversation with Jessa BSN, RN from AccentCare to answer any additional questions you might have. No obligation, no fuss.