Coast Medical Service is seeking a travel nurse RN ICU - Intensive Care Unit for a travel nursing job in Kansas City, Kansas.
Estimated payment breakdown
$2,475 per week in taxable pay and non-taxable stipends
Job description & requirements
- Specialty: ICU - Intensive Care Unit
- Discipline: RN
- Start Date: ASAP
- Duration: 11 weeks
- 36 hours per week
- Shift: 12 hours, nights
- Employment Type: Travel
- 2+ Years of recent and relevant experience required
- Unencumbered license in-hand at time of application for state(s) where assignment is located
- Requested start date within 45 days of application
- Not yet accepting candidates for start dates further out
- Fully vaccinated for COVID-19 or; a medical or religious waiver in-hand signed by a Medical Doctor or Religious Leader
- Holiday Pay
- Sick pay
About Kansas City, KS
Vivian rates working as a Travel Intensive Care Unit Nurse in Kansas City, KS
Want to hear more?
We'll start a conversation with Derek Kegerreis from Coast Medical Service to answer any additional questions you might have. No obligation, no fuss.