Coast Medical Service is seeking a travel nurse RN PACU - Post Anesthetic Care for a travel nursing job in Burbank, California.
Estimated payment breakdown
$800 in weekly taxable income
$1,621 in non-taxable stipend
Job description & requirements
- Specialty: PACU - Post Anesthetic Care
- Discipline: RN
- Start Date: ASAP
- Duration: 12 weeks
- 40 hours per week
- Shift: 8 hours, nights
- Employment Type: Travel
- 2+ Years of recent and relevant experience required
- Unencumbered license in-hand at time of application for state(s) where assignment is located
- Requested start date within 45 days of application
- Not yet accepting candidates for start dates further out
- Fully vaccinated for COVID-19 or; a medical or religious waiver in-hand signed by a Medical Doctor or Religious Leader
- Holiday Pay
- Sick pay
About Burbank, CA
Burbank, which is home to Bob Hope Airport (formerly known as the Burbank-Glendale-Pasadena Airport), is close to Universal Studios, downtown Los Angeles, the San Fernando Valley and other popular L.A. destinations. Visitors to the city can take a backstage tour at NBC or Warner Bros. studios, shop and dine in charming downtown Burbank and attend an outdoor concert at the Starlight Bowl. Also of interest is the Gordon Howard Museum, a historical museum with aviation and vintage-car displays.
Vivian rates working as a travel nurse in Burbank, CA
Want to hear more?
We'll start a conversation with Kay Hall from Coast Medical Service to answer any additional questions you might have. No obligation, no fuss.