Coast Medical Service is seeking a travel nurse RN Pediatrics for a travel nursing job in Seattle, Washington.
Estimated payment breakdown
$800 in weekly taxable income
$1,637 in non-taxable stipend
Job description & requirements
- Specialty: Pediatrics
- Discipline: RN
- Start Date: 10/25/2021
- Duration: 13 weeks
- 40 hours per week
- Shift: 8 hours, days
- Employment Type: Travel
- 2+ Years of recent and relevant experience required
- Unencumbered license in-hand at time of application for state(s) where assignment is located
- Requested start date within 45 days of application
- Not yet accepting candidates for start dates further out
- Fully vaccinated for COVID-19 or; a medical or religious waiver in-hand signed by a Medical Doctor or Religious Leader
- Holiday Pay
- Sick pay
About Seattle, WA
In Seattle you simply cant skip the Central Public Library a modern architectural marvel of glass grids, unusual shapes, and a book spiral that climbs four stories. Stroll over to Pike Place Market to visit the original Starbucks and play catch with a fishmonger. In the heart of the city lies Chihuly Garden and Glass, which will dazzle you with its colorful and delicate works. Glide to the top of the Space Needle for panoramic views of the surrounding mountain ranges and Puget Sound.
Vivian rates working as a Travel Pediatric Nurse in Seattle, WA
Want to hear more?
We'll start a conversation with Khari Bryant from Coast Medical Service to answer any additional questions you might have. No obligation, no fuss.