Coast Medical Service is seeking a travel nurse RN OR - Operating Room for a travel nursing job in Los Angeles, California.
Estimated payment breakdown
$2,428 per week in taxable pay and non-taxable stipends
Job description & requirements
- Specialty: OR - Operating Room
- Discipline: RN
- Start Date: 10/25/2021
- Duration: 13 weeks
- 36 hours per week
- Shift: 12 hours, flexible
- Employment Type: Travel
- 2+ Years of recent and relevant experience required
- Unencumbered license in-hand at time of application for state(s) where assignment is located
- Requested start date within 45 days of application
- Not yet accepting candidates for start dates further out
- Fully vaccinated for COVID-19 or; a medical or religious waiver in-hand signed by a Medical Doctor or Religious Leader
- Holiday Pay
- Sick pay
About Los Angeles, CA
Hollywood beckons to tourists who long for a brush with Tinseltown glamor. Tour movie studios, slip your hands into the famous prints at the TCL Chinese Theatre, or indulge in a celeb sighting at one of LAs white-hot nightspots. Spot your favorite star while shopping at The Grove, or forget all about the famous eye candy as you take in the iconic artwork at The Getty Center. For a different type of star-gazing, peek through the telescopes at the Griffith Observatory.
Vivian rates working as a Travel Operating Room Nurse in Los Angeles, CA
Want to hear more?
We'll start a conversation with Dani LeBlanc Egloff from Coast Medical Service to answer any additional questions you might have. No obligation, no fuss.