Coast Medical Service is seeking a travel nurse RN Psychiatric for a travel nursing job in Louisville, Kentucky.
Estimated payment breakdown
$1,189 in weekly taxable income
$1,239 in non-taxable stipend
Job description & requirements
- Specialty: Psychiatric
- Discipline: RN
- Start Date: 10/25/2021
- Duration: 13 weeks
- 36 hours per week
- Shift: 12 hours, nights
- Employment Type: Travel
- 2+ Years of recent and relevant experience required
- Unencumbered license in-hand at time of application for state(s) where assignment is located
- Requested start date within 45 days of application
- Not yet accepting candidates for start dates further out
- Fully vaccinated for COVID-19 or; a medical or religious waiver in-hand signed by a Medical Doctor or Religious Leader
- Holiday Pay
- Sick pay
About Louisville, KY
Each year, horse enthusiasts hoof it to Louisville and Churchill Downs, the legendary home of the Kentucky Derby. In addition to equestrian endeavors and bluegrass roots, Louisville boasts a range of exciting attractions the whole family can enjoy. Stroll through Central Park, in the historic district, to people-watch and get a real feel for the city. Visit other nearby parks for hiking, biking and fossil finding. Baseball fans will love the Louisville Slugger Museum, a celebration of the sport's legends. The museum is easy to spot, just look for the humongous bat that leans against the building.
Vivian rates working as a Travel Psychiatric Nurse in Louisville, KY
Want to hear more?
We'll start a conversation with Kay Hall from Coast Medical Service to answer any additional questions you might have. No obligation, no fuss.