Coast Medical Service is seeking a travel Respiratory Therapist for a travel job in Miami, Florida.
Estimated payment breakdown
$2,451 per week in taxable pay and non-taxable stipends
Job description & requirements
- Specialty: Respiratory Therapist
- Discipline: Allied Health Professional
- Start Date: ASAP
- Duration: 3 weeks
- 36 hours per week
- Shift: 12 hours, nights
- Employment Type: Travel
- 2+ Years of recent and relevant experience required
- Unencumbered license in-hand at time of application for state(s) where assignment is located
- Requested start date within 45 days of application
- Not yet accepting candidates for start dates further out
- Fully vaccinated for COVID-19 or; a medical or religious waiver in-hand signed by a Medical Doctor or Religious Leader
- Holiday Pay
- Sick pay
About Miami, FL
Miami is hot hot hot! And its not just the sultry weather. Here, the nightlife is scorching, thanks to a strong Latin influence and spicy salsa culture. Dance the noche away in a nightclub, or indulge in a fancy meal at one of the citys celebrity-owned restaurants. By day, hit the beach of course, or have yourself a walkabout, taking in Miamis colorful art deco architecture. Grab a Cuban sandwich in Little Havana, then ride the vintage carousel at Virginia Key Beach Park.
Vivian rates working as a Travel Respiratory Therapist in Miami, FL
Want to hear more?
We'll start a conversation with Brian Uitts from Coast Medical Service to answer any additional questions you might have. No obligation, no fuss.