Coast Medical Service is seeking a travel nurse RN CVOR for a travel nursing job in Santa Monica, California.
Estimated payment breakdown
$2,405 per week in taxable pay and non-taxable stipends
Job description & requirements
- Specialty: CVOR
- Discipline: RN
- Start Date: 10/25/2021
- Duration: 12 weeks
- 36 hours per week
- Shift: 12 hours, days
- Employment Type: Travel
- 2+ Years of recent and relevant experience required
- Unencumbered license in-hand at time of application for state(s) where assignment is located
- Requested start date within 45 days of application
- Not yet accepting candidates for start dates further out
- Fully vaccinated for COVID-19 or; a medical or religious waiver in-hand signed by a Medical Doctor or Religious Leader
- Holiday Pay
- Sick pay
About Santa Monica, CA
The beaches of Santa Monica attract all sorts of visitors-- don't be surprised to see families playing on the sand next to a boot-camp fitness class with a barking instructor. Visit the Santa Monica Pier, a haven of shops, restaurants, and carnival attractions (including a Ferris wheel) atop a wooden wharf. By night, the Third Street Promenade is the place to be, bustling with activity from moviegoers, party animals, and talented street performers.
Vivian rates working as a travel nurse in Santa Monica, CA
Want to hear more?
We'll start a conversation with Evan Dadswell from Coast Medical Service to answer any additional questions you might have. No obligation, no fuss.