Vibra Travels is seeking a travel nurse RN Telemetry for a travel nursing job in Bowling Green, Kentucky.
Estimated payment breakdown
$3,300 per week in taxable pay and non-taxable stipends
Job description & requirements
- Specialty: Telemetry
- Discipline: RN
- Start Date: ASAP
- Duration: 8 weeks
- 36 hours per week
- Shift: 12 hours
- Employment Type: Travel
VIBRA TRAVELS is looking for a Corporate Traveling Registered Nurse to join our team!
Stop working for an agency – Travel for ONE Company
Do you have any experience in; ICU, step down ICU, med surg, tele, or acute rehab? Apply with us TODAY
Unlike working for agency after agency, with our travel program, you get to work for a company:
• Don't want to travel alone? We offer referral bonuses to our travelers
• Earn sick days and have the option of enrolling in our 401k match and paid life insurance programs!
• Work at one of our local hospitals between assignments to continue to earn money but stay home when you want too.
• Become part of a work family – build relationships with hospital leadership, interact with travelers from across the country.
• Enjoy experiences and cultures nationwide.
12 Hour Day and Night shifts currently available
Duration 8 or 13 weeks
Develops, implements, evaluates and revises a plan of care of assigned patients and families while promoting the mission and values of Vibra Healthcare. The provision of care includes direct care along with the delegation and supervision of all nursing care in accordance with the applicable Nurse Practice Act. Specific components of the Registered Nurse role include demonstrating clinical competence; managing patient care; improving quality of care; establishing professional relationships and utilizing professional skills; fulfilling responsibilities of the role of the hospital; and developing clinical expertise per specialty.
• Current BLS certification from a Vibra-approved vendor required.
• Current ACLS certification from a Vibra-approved vendor required within six (6) months of hire.
• Previous acute care experience is strongly preferred.
• Ability to project a professional image.
• Knowledge of regulatory standards and compliance requirements.
• Strong organizational, prioritizing and analytical skills.
• Ability to make independent decisions when circumstances warrant.
• Working knowledge of computer and software applications used in job functions.
• Freedom from illegal use of and effects of use of drugs and alcohol in the workplace
Per Federal Health Care Worker Vaccine Requirements, all employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 or be approved for a valid religious or medical exemption. Anyone hired by the company must provide proof of their COVID-19 vaccine before they can begin employment or request and be approved for a valid religious or medical exemption. Unvaccinated employees on an approved exemption must submit to weekly COVID-19 testing and wear a respirator at all times while in the facility. Some states and locations require increased frequency testing pursuant to state regulations.
- Holiday Pay
- 401k retirement plan
- License and certification reimbursement
- Sick pay
- Referral bonus
- Life insurance
About Bowling Green, KY
Known primarily as the only place in the U.S. that manufactures Corvettes and for the large ancient cavern that sits in the center of the city, Bowling Green has built a thriving tourist business on cars and caves. At the General Motors Corvette Assembly Plant, visitors can see the step-by-step production of America's favorite sports car. The Corvette Museum includes one-of-a-kind prototypes, that were designed but never manufactured, among other Corvette memorabilia. To view awesome creations made by nature head to the Lost River Valley and Cave. Take the underground boat tour, on the shortest deep river in the world, to see a land formation that is more than 10,000 years old and has been used as shelter by Native Americans and Civil War soldiers. Though Bowling Green never officially left the Union, it's home to a number of historic war landmarks, exquisite old homes and remarkable buildings that can be visited on foot or by car during a leisurely drive through this beautiful part of the country.
Vivian rates working as a Travel Telemetry Nurse in Bowling Green, KY
About Vibra Travels
Vibra Healthcare has been helping people all across the country through their recoveries from serious injuries, illnesses, and debilitating medical conditions. Our employees work hard around-the-clock to provide patients and their family members with the personalized, compassionate medical and rehabilitation services they need and deserve. The Vibra Healthcare team is dedicated to providing patient care with a commitment to clinical service excellence, a culture that inspires teamwork, and a passionate workforce driven by a dedication to patient wellness.
Want to hear more?
We'll start a conversation with Brittany Hulsman from Vibra Travels to answer any additional questions you might have. No obligation, no fuss.
Browse similar jobs
Travel Nurse RN - Med Surg / Telemetry
- Bowling Green, KY
- 3x12 hrs
- Referral Bonus