Vibra Travels is seeking a travel nurse RN Med Surg for a travel nursing job in San Diego, California.
Estimated payment breakdown
$3,600 per week in taxable pay and non-taxable stipends
Job description & requirements
- Specialty: Med Surg
- Discipline: RN
- Start Date: ASAP
- Duration: 8 weeks
- 36 hours per week
- Shift: 12 hours
- Employment Type: Travel
VIBRA TRAVELS is looking for a Corporate Traveling Registered Nurse to join our team!
Stop working for an agency – Travel for ONE Company
Do you have any experience in; ICU, step down ICU, med surg, tele, or acute rehab? Apply with us TODAY
LOCAL or TRAVEL opportunities available!
With Vibra Travels, you will have the unique opportunity of choosing to work with a facility we own and operate, or another facility whose operations and values align with our own. We are a family oriented company, with one recruiter from start to finish. Once you’re on the Vibra Travels team, you will be able to transition between any of our Vibra facilities OR contracted facilities.
We offer both national travel assignments for those who want a little adventure, as well as local travel for those wanting to stay closer to home. Whichever kind of travel you are looking for, we can find you an assignment that fits the needs of you and your family!
Unlike working for agency after agency, with our travel program, you get to work for a company:
• Don't want to travel alone? We offer referral bonuses to our travelers
• Earn sick days and have the option of enrolling in our 401k match and paid life insurance programs!
• Work at one of our local hospitals between assignments to continue to earn money but stay home when you want too.
• Become part of a work family – build relationships with hospital leadership, interact with travelers from across the country.
• Enjoy experiences and cultures nationwide.
12 Hour Day and Night shifts currently available
Duration 8 or 13 weeks
Develops, implements, evaluates and revises a plan of care of assigned patients and families while promoting the mission and values of Vibra Healthcare. The provision of care includes direct care along with the delegation and supervision of all nursing care in accordance with the applicable Nurse Practice Act. Specific components of the Registered Nurse role include demonstrating clinical competence; managing patient care; improving quality of care; establishing professional relationships and utilizing professional skills; fulfilling responsibilities of the role of the hospital; and developing clinical expertise per specialty.
• Current BLS certification from a Vibra-approved vendor required.
• Current ACLS certification from a Vibra-approved vendor required within six (6) months of hire.
• Previous acute care experience is strongly preferred.
• Ability to project a professional image.
• Knowledge of regulatory standards and compliance requirements.
• Strong organizational, prioritizing and analytical skills.
• Ability to make independent decisions when circumstances warrant.
• Working knowledge of computer and software applications used in job functions.
• Freedom from illegal use of and effects of use of drugs and alcohol in the workplace
Per Federal Health Care Worker Vaccine Requirements, all employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 or be approved for a valid religious or medical exemption. Anyone hired by the company must provide proof of their COVID-19 vaccine before they can begin employment or request and be approved for a valid religious or medical exemption. Unvaccinated employees on an approved exemption must submit to weekly COVID-19 testing and wear a respirator at all times while in the facility. Some states and locations require increased frequency testing pursuant to state regulations.
- Holiday Pay
- 401k retirement plan
- License and certification reimbursement
- Sick pay
- Referral bonus
- Life insurance
About San Diego, CA
San Diego embodies laid-back California culture, complete with a Boardwalk, surfing communities, and outstanding Mexican food. Breathe in the fresh ocean air at Sunset Cliffs Natural Park, then gobble down a fresh fish taco at a La Jolla seafood joint. The naval aircrafts at the USS Midway Museum will have you standing at attention. A free Sunday concert at the Spreckels Organ Pavilion is the perfect way to unwind after a Saturday night bar-hop in the thumping Gaslamp Quarter.
Vivian rates working as a Travel Medical Surgical Nurse in San Diego, CA
About Vibra Travels
Vibra Healthcare has been helping people all across the country through their recoveries from serious injuries, illnesses, and debilitating medical conditions. Our employees work hard around-the-clock to provide patients and their family members with the personalized, compassionate medical and rehabilitation services they need and deserve. The Vibra Healthcare team is dedicated to providing patient care with a commitment to clinical service excellence, a culture that inspires teamwork, and a passionate workforce driven by a dedication to patient wellness.
Want to hear more?
We'll start a conversation with Kellie Davidson from Vibra Travels to answer any additional questions you might have. No obligation, no fuss.