Vibra Travels is seeking a travel nurse RN Long Term Acute Care for a travel nursing job in Paramount, California.
Job description & requirements
- Specialty: Long Term Acute Care
- Discipline: RN
- Start Date: ASAP
- Duration: 8 weeks
- 36 hours per week
- Shift: 12 hours
- Employment Type: Travel
VIBRA TRAVELS is looking for a CORPORATE TRAVEL REGISTERED NURSE to join our team. We look for nurses with experience in ICU, step down, med surg/tele, and acute rehab.
Benefits/Perks of working with VIBRA TRAVELS:
• Work with 1 recruiter from start to finish and assignment to assignment
• Local and Non-local positions available
• Competitive hourly rate in addition to tax-free stipend (if applicable)
• No pay cuts mid-contract
• Completion bonus
• Referral bonus (up to $1500 per referral!)
• License reimbursement if traveling to new state where new license is required
• Your pick of assignments at facilities we own and operate nationwide (70+) or partner facilities
• Current BLS certification from a Vibra-approved vendor required.
• Current ACLS certification from a Vibra-approved vendor
• 1 full year of RN experience; Diploma or Associate of Science Degree in Nursing required.
Current, valid, and active license to practice as a Registered Nurse in the state of employment required.
• Previous acute care experience is strongly preferred.
• Ability to project a professional image.
• Knowledge of regulatory standards and compliance requirements.
• Strong organizational, prioritizing and analytical skills.
• Ability to make independent decisions when circumstances warrant.
• Working knowledge of computer and software applications used in job functions.
• Freedom from illegal use of and effects of use of drugs and alcohol in the workplace
Per Federal Health Care Worker Vaccine Requirements, all employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 or be approved for a valid religious or medical exemption. Anyone hired by the company must provide proof of their COVID-19 vaccine before they can begin employment or request and be approved for a valid religious or medical exemption. Unvaccinated employees on an approved exemption must submit to weekly COVID-19 testing and wear a respirator at all times while in the facility. Some states and locations require increased frequency testing pursuant to state regulations.
- Holiday Pay
- 401k retirement plan
- License and certification reimbursement
- Sick pay
- Referral bonus
- Life insurance
About Paramount, CA
Vivian rates working as a Travel Long Term Acute Care Nurse in Paramount, CA
About Vibra Travels
Vibra Healthcare has been helping people all across the country through their recoveries from serious injuries, illnesses, and debilitating medical conditions. Our employees work hard around-the-clock to provide patients and their family members with the personalized, compassionate medical and rehabilitation services they need and deserve. The Vibra Healthcare team is dedicated to providing patient care with a commitment to clinical service excellence, a culture that inspires teamwork, and a passionate workforce driven by a dedication to patient wellness.