Travel Nurse RN - Long Term Acute Care$2,563/week
Los Angeles, CA
3x12 hrs, Nights
- Start DateASAP
- Shift Breakdown3x12 hrs
- Duration13 weeks
- Estimated taxable pay$963/week
- Estimated non-taxable stipends$1,600/week
- Holiday Pay
- License and certification reimbursement
Benefits/Perks of working with VIBRA TRAVELS:
• Work with 1 recruiter from start to finish and assignment to assignment
• Local and Non-local positions available
• Competitive hourly rate in addition to tax-free stipend (if applicable)
• No pay cuts mid-contract
• Referral bonus (up to $1500 per referral!)
• License reimbursement if traveling to new state where new license is required
• Your pick of assignments at facilities we own and operate nationwide (70+) or partner facilities
• Current BLS certification from a Vibra-approved vendor required.
• Additional certifications may be required by Vibra Travels (ex ACLS, PALS, NRP)
• 1 full year of RN experience; Diploma or Associate of Science Degree in Nursing required.
Current, valid, and active license to practice as a Registered Nurse in the state of employment required.
• Previous acute care experience is strongly preferred.
• Ability to project a professional image.
• Knowledge of regulatory standards and compliance requirements.
• Strong organizational, prioritizing and analytical skills.
• Ability to make independent decisions when circumstances warrant.
• Working knowledge of computer and software applications used in job functions.
• Freedom from illegal use of and effects of use of drugs and alcohol in the workplace
Per Federal Health Care Worker Vaccine Requirements, all employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 or be approved for a valid religious or medical exemption. Anyone hired by the company must provide proof of their COVID-19 vaccine before they can begin employment or request and be approved for a valid religious or medical exemption. Unvaccinated employees on an approved exemption must submit to weekly COVID-19 testing and wear a respirator at all times while in the facility. Some states and locations require increased frequency testing pursuant to state regulations.
The wage range for this role takes into account the wide range of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions including, but not limited to, skill sets, experience, education and training, licensure and certifications, and other business and organizational needs. It’s not typical for an individual to be hired at or near the top of the range for their role and compensation decisions are dependent on the facts and circumstances of each case. A reasonable estimate of the current (hourly for non-exempt) range is $28 to $33 (not including the stipend if applicable).
I found the application process simple and easy to do over my phone. Julia has been supportive and responsive all the way through. My overall experience with Vibra has been a positive experience
- Work Environment5.0rating
Los Angeles, CA
Los Angeles needs no introduction as a world-famous destination known for its endless sunshine, golden beaches and television and movie industries. Tour the sights in Hollywood, an L.A. suburb long associated with glitz, glamour and big-name celebrities. Stroll the Hollywood Walk of Fame and, during a major film screening at the former Grauman's Chinese Theatre, stand outside to watch the arrival of the stars. You can shop like Julia Roberts in Pretty Woman along Rodeo Drive in Beverly Hills or perhaps dine with some of the rich and famous at Craig's, where everyone from Kim Kardashian to George Clooney has been spotted enjoying a meal. The shopping and dining opportunities are nearly endless in Los Angeles. There’s no shortage of thrills here and throughout the surrounding area, with many amusement parks like Universal Studios, Six Flags Magic Mountain and Disneyland.
Vivian rates working in Los Angeles, CA as a 61 out of 100.