Travel Nurse RN - Med Surg / Telemetry$2,276/week
Battle Creek, MI
3x12 hrs, Days
- Start DateASAP
- Shift Breakdown3x12 hrs
- Duration13 weeks
- Estimated taxable pay$1,476/week
- Estimated non-taxable stipends$800/week
- Holiday Pay
- License and certification reimbursement
Benefits/Perks of working with VIBRA TRAVELS:
• Work with 1 recruiter from start to finish and assignment to assignment
• Local and Non-local positions available
• Competitive hourly rate in addition to tax-free stipend (if applicable)
• No pay cuts mid-contract
• Referral bonus (up to $1500 per referral!)
• License reimbursement if traveling to new state where new license is required
• Your pick of assignments at facilities we own and operate nationwide (70+) or partner facilities
• Current BLS certification from a Vibra-approved vendor required.
• Additional certifications may be required by Vibra Travels (ex ACLS, PALS, NRP)
• 1 full year of RN experience; Diploma or Associate of Science Degree in Nursing required.
Current, valid, and active license to practice as a Registered Nurse in the state of employment required.
• Previous acute care experience is strongly preferred.
• Ability to project a professional image.
• Knowledge of regulatory standards and compliance requirements.
• Strong organizational, prioritizing and analytical skills.
• Ability to make independent decisions when circumstances warrant.
• Working knowledge of computer and software applications used in job functions.
• Freedom from illegal use of and effects of use of drugs and alcohol in the workplace
Per Federal Health Care Worker Vaccine Requirements, all employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 or be approved for a valid religious or medical exemption. Anyone hired by the company must provide proof of their COVID-19 vaccine before they can begin employment or request and be approved for a valid religious or medical exemption. Unvaccinated employees on an approved exemption must submit to weekly COVID-19 testing and wear a respirator at all times while in the facility. Some states and locations require increased frequency testing pursuant to state regulations.
I found the application process simple and easy to do over my phone. Julia has been supportive and responsive all the way through. My overall experience with Vibra has been a positive experience
- Work Environment5.0rating
Battle Creek, MI
Battle Creek, Michigan, is most famous for its role in the cereal industry. As the current home of Kellogg's, and former home of Post Cereals, its impact on the American breakfast table can’t be understated, but there’s much more to Battle Creek than just cereal. The Battle Creek Museum of Natural History, the Battle Creek Art Center and the Battle Creek Historical Society all delight visitors of all ages, and the Cereal City Trail provides walking and biking opportunities in the great outdoors. The city is also home to the Battle Creek Air National Guard Base, the W.K. Kellogg Bird Sanctuary and the Binder Park Zoo. However, true to its roots, the top attraction in town will always be the Kellogg’s Factory Tour.
Vivian rates working in Battle Creek, MI as a 58 out of 100.