University of Louisville HospitalAcute Care (RN)Louisville, KY$160K-240K/yrapproximately $76-116/hr
Registered Nurse (RN) - Acute Care - $160K-240K per year
Core Medical is seeking a Registered Nurse (RN) Acute Care for a nursing job in Louisville, Kentucky.
Job description & requirements
- Specialty: Acute Care
- Discipline: RN
- Start Date: ASAP
- Duration: Ongoing
- 40 hours per week
- Shift: 8 hours
- Employment Type: Permanent
5 Direct reports
Looking for someone with experience working in a Magnet hospital
7+yrs Progressive nursing leadership experience in an Academic Health system
CoreMedical Group is a nationally recognized leader in the medical recruitment and employment industry. We're the only healthcare staffing company to offer our permanent staff a free, all-inclusive tropical vacation. You can earn our Club CoreMed vacation by taking a permanent position and referring other travel and permanent professionals Just starting your permanent job search? Here are some of the FREE & CONFIDENTIAL services you will receive from CoreMedical Group's staffing experts:
- Input, advice and expertise while you discover what roles, destinations, and benefits you want.
- Tailoring of your resume for maximum impact on future employers.
- Assistance and backup during the often uncomfortable "marketing" phase of your search.
- Interview set-up, as well as interview coaching, with tips to help you towards win the position.
- Streamlined communication and feedback from sometimes difficult to reach hiring managers.
- Guidance and market input to improve your awareness prior to offer consideration.
About Core Medical
CoreMedical Group is one of the largest healthcare staffing agencies in the country. We have jobs nationwide in travel nursing, travel allied health, interim, locum tenens, and permanent placements! Join the staffing agency with Club CoreMed, the best perk in the industry - an all inclusive paid trip to a tropical resort!
Operating roon nurse
Fom day one, Joe has been very passionate about finding me a job that matches my qualifications. He always follows up. Even now, he still ensures I am ok and things are going well as they should. Most of all, I like his drive. He keeps me motivated. I recommended Joe to be anyone's recruiter. I could not ask for a better recruiter. Joe is the best. "He rocks."
Want to hear more?
We'll start a conversation with Andrew Hoenig from Core Medical to answer any additional questions you might have. No obligation, no fuss.