Connect with 1000s of jobs from 100s of employers all in one place.
Come find your future with Vivian
Vivian is the largest jobs marketplace specifically built for healthcare jobs. New jobs are added daily. Be the first to know when similar jobs are added to the platform.Start your search
Travel Certified Occupational Therapist Assistant - $1,600-1,700 per week
Critical Connection, inc is seeking a travel Certified Occupational Therapist Assistant for a travel job in Oakland, California.
Estimated payment breakdown
per week in taxable pay and non-taxable stipends
Job description & requirements
- Specialty: Certified Occupational Therapist Assistant
- Discipline: Therapy
- Duration: 13 weeks
- 40 hours per week
- Shift: 8 hours
- Employment Type: Travel
TRAVEL CERTIFIED OCCUPATIONAL THERAPIST ASSISTANT (COTA) – Travel (COTA) or local contract (COTA) for our Skilled Nursing Facility.
The facility is quality of care driven and believes in providing their patients and clinicians the ideal working environment.
- $1300-$1500 after tax weekly take home.
- First Day Health/Dental/Vision Benefits
- Valid CA COTA license
- Temp to Perm available
Certified Occupational Therapist Assistant (COTA) assist in the treatment of injured, ill, or disabled patients through the therapeutic use of everyday activities, under the direct supervision of an Occupational Therapist (OT).
As a member of our team, you will receive:
- A highly competitive industry salary
- Medical, Dental, and/or Vision Benefits starting the first day of employment
- Up to $1,200 in CEU reimbursement, plus unlimited online CEUs through our partnership with MedBridge Education
- Student Loan Repayment Program
- Generous Relocation Assistance
Required Education, Certifications and Licenses:
- Graduate with an Associate’s Degree in Applied Science and pass the National Certification Exam
- Experience: Previous experience in a Skilled Nursing Facility setting preferred
- Certified Occupational Therapist Assistant (COTA) State licensure or be eligible for state licensure
- Current CPR card or certificate
Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent customer service skills, interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent documentation and communication skills
- Able to troubleshoot, strong sense of decision making and judgment; action oriented; approachable
- Team player and effective at building and fostering teamwork as well as maintain composure when dealing with conflict; thoughtful of others, courteous
- Active listening skills and able to adapt to change
- Effectively manages time, timely decision making and manage priorities
About Oakland, CA
Oakland has long been overshadowed by San Francisco, its glamorous neighbor across the bay, but the city has become a trendy destination with plenty of its own on offer. Jack London Square is Oakland's only publicly accessible mixed-use waterfront and marina area. It’s also an iconic symbol of the city's resurgence, where novelist Jack London worked as a fisherman in the late 19th century. Today it's known for its many fine dining options focusing on fresh seafood with a bay view. Several excursions on the water also depart from here, including cruises and guided canoe, kayak and paddleboarding tours. Lake Merritt is popular for a walk, run, or cruise in a traditional Venetian gondola. You’ll also find many museums, art galleries, shops and performing arts venues downtown. The historic Fox Theater, with its magnificent art deco interior, hosts a wide array of musical performances from indie rock to hip hop.
Vivian rates working as a Travel Certified Occupational Therapist in Oakland, CA
About Critical Connection, inc
This isnʼt just a job you are looking for. You are building a career. CCI can help you make your next move and help you to know when itʼs the right move.
We want to know about your career and personal goals, including what you want to achieve now and well into the future. Building solid relationships through transparency and trust with our Therapists and Nurses is the foundation of our process.
CCI gives you access to opportunities with the best healthcare organizations and private practices
throughout the United States. We understand these healthcare providers' needs and the company culture, allowing us to connect you with the right employer for your career goals, skills, and financial objectives. Submitting your profile is just the start. We meet with you to learn more about who you are, both as a healthcare professional and as a person - your dreams, your strengths, and your values. Then you can leave the travel search to us. There is no stress, no hassles, no time wasted searching multiple want ads and job placement websites - just the best opportunities for you. CCIʼs commitment to getting to know each candidate guarantees the best professional and personal fit between CCI candidates and healthcare employers. Make the connection today!