Registered Nurse (RN) - OR - Operating Room$40-55/hour
- Start DateASAP
- ShiftDays, Flexible
Shift: Days (Rotating Weekends)
DescriptionHourly Wage Estimate: $40.20 - $60.30 / hour
Learn more about the benefits offered for this job.
The estimate displayed represents the typical wage range of candidates hired. Factors that may be used to determine your actual salary may include your specific skills, how many years of experience you have and comparison to other employees already in this role. The typical candidate is hired below midpoint of the range.Introduction
Do you currently have an opportunity to make a real impact with your work? With over 2,000 sites of care and serving over 31.2 million patient interactions every year, nurses at Centennial Hospital have the opportunity to make a real impact. As a(an) RN Coordinator Operating Room Robotics GYN you can be a part of change.Benefits
Centennial Hospital, offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and behavioral health coverage as well as free telemedicine services and free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection, legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet insurance and more.
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical and financial wellbeing
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan with 10% off HCA Healthcare stock
- Family support through fertility and family building benefits with Progyny and adoption assistance.
- Referral services for child, elder and pet care, home and auto repair, event planning and more
- Consumer discounts through Abenity and Consumer Discounts
- Retirement readiness, rollover assistance services and preferred banking partnerships
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave, long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
- Employee Health Assistance Fund that offers free employee-only coverage to full-time and part-time colleagues based on income.
Learn more about Employee Benefits
Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
It is an exciting time to be a nurse at HCA Healthcare! Come unlock your career potential and see how rewarding it can be to reach your personal and professional goals. Help to advance the practice of nursing and improve positive outcomes for your patients as a (an) RN Coordinator Operating Room Robotics GYN. We want your knowledge and expertise!Job Summary and Qualifications
As an OR Clinical Nurse Coordinator (Charge RN) you will be part of an amazing interdisciplinary team environment. You will work under the general supervision of the unit’s director and you will assume responsibility for the direction and the coordination of all functions in the OR Department on your designated shifts. You will demonstrate the knowledge and skills necessary to provide care to patients and to provide direction and supervisions to other staff caring for patients.
Here is some of what you can expect from being an OR Clinical Nurse Coordinator (Charge RN) with us:
As an operating room (OR) Clinical Nurse Coordinator (CNC) you will demonstrate skills as a resource person and liaison between the specialty team members, other staff members, surgeons, and vendors.
- You will assist with the overall management of patient care in the OR, supervises all staff, assists with performance evaluations, counseling and coaching of staff, hiring, and day to day operational supervision.
- You will be responsible for ensuring department compliance with state, federal, and healthcare regulatory agencies.
- You will work closely with other Clinical Nurse Coordinators (CNCs) to ensure that surgical procedures performed by specialty team members or other surgery staff members are thoroughly prepared prior to surgery.
- The Clinical Nurse Coordinator verifies the accuracy of preference cards and the OR schedule.
- The Clinical Nurse Coordinator works closely with the surgery schedulers to streamline and verify the flow of the OR schedule.
What qualifications you will need:
- Current licensure in the State of Colorado as a Registered Nurse, or current active multi-state Registered Nurse license.
- Basic Life Support certification through the American Heart Association or American Red Cross.
- Graduate from an accredited school of nursing. BSN required.
- Two (2) years of acute care experience as an Operating Room (OR) RN.
- Previous charge nurse/service coordinator experience.
The Medical Center of Aurora is a 346 plus bed acute care hospital located in Aurora, Colorado. The Medical Center of Aurora is comprised of six medical campuses in Aurora and Centennial, Colorado, incl
Lone Tree, CO
Vivian rates working in Lone Tree, CO as a 71 out of 100.