Care Team Solutions is seeking a travel nurse RN ED - Emergency Department for a travel nursing job in Watertown, New York.
Job description & requirements
- Specialty: ED - Emergency Department
- Discipline: RN
- Start Date: ASAP
- Duration: 13 weeks
- 36 hours per week
- Shift: 12 hours
- Employment Type: Travel
Registered Nurse must have 2+ years of recent experience in particular specialty
Care Team Solutions is looking for motivated, experienced, Registered Nurses (RN) for high paying Travel & Local Contract positions!
Registered Nurse (RN): must have 2+ years of recent Emergency Room | Other Area(s) experience.
- Pay: Get a personalized pay package that fits YOU!
- Specialty:Emergency Room | Other Area(s)
This is a day shift.
- Length:13 weeks.
Requirements of the Registered Nurse (RN):
- Nursing degree from an accredited nursing program
- Registered Nurse License
- Minimum 2+ years of nursing experience
- BLS and ACLS certifications required
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Reliable and flexible
What Care Team Solutions can do for you:
- Boutique staffing agency w/ 1-on-1 attention and a dedicated recruiter working specifically for you!
- Travel assignments in all 50 states
- Top level, competitive pay w/ tax-free travel reimbursements
- Healthcare & Dental insurance
- 401(K) savings program
- Certification and license reimbursement
- Sign-on & completion bonuses available
- Referral bonuses for fellow nurses
- Loyalty Program for returning nurses
- Travel with a Friend bonus
Responsibilities of the Registered (RN):
- Monitor patient’s condition and assess their needs to provide the best possible care and advice.
- Observe and interpret patient’s symptoms and communicate them to physicians.
- Collaborate with physicians and nurses to devise individualized care plans for patients.
- Perform routine procedures (blood pressure measurements, administering injections etc.) and fill in patients’ charts.
- Adjust and administer patient’s medication & provide treatments according to physician’s orders.
- Inspect the facilities and act to maintain excellent hygiene and safety (decontaminating equipment, sanitizing surfaces, preparing beds etc.).
- Provide instant medical care in emergencies.
- Assist surgeons during operations.
- Supervise and train LPNs and nursing assistants.
- Foster a supportive and compassionate environment to care for patients and their families.
- Expand knowledge and capabilities by attending educational workshops, conferences etc.
- Provide all other nursing duties.
- Weekly pay
- Holiday Pay
- Guaranteed Hours
- 401k retirement plan
- Company provided housing options
- Wellness and fitness programs
- Referral bonus
- Medical benefits
- Dental benefits
- Vision benefits
- School loan reimbursement
About Watertown, NY
Vivian rates working as a Travel Emergency Department Nurse in Watertown, NY
About Care Team Solutions
Care Team Solutions works with Healthcare Facilities and Medical Offices of every size across the United States, helping them find the best qualified medical professionals to fill their open positions.
Working with Care Team Solutions allows you to find exciting career opportunities and get your foot in the door at some of the top medical offices and facilities throughout the country. If you work in the Medical Industry we have career opportunities that you may be interested in.
What Care Team Solutions can do for you:
- Travel assignments in all 50 states.
- Top level, competitive pay w/ travel reimbursements/Per Diem.
- Healthcare & dental insurance.
- 401(K) savings program.
- Certification and License reimbursement.
- Sign-on & completion bonuses.
- Referral bonuses for fellow travelers! $$$
- Loyalty Program for returning travelers.
PTA travel position in Alturas, CA should be posted for RN
taken from the description - Job description & requirements Specialty: Physical Therapy Assistant Discipline: Therapy Start Date: 01/15/2023 Duration: 13 weeks 40 hours per week Shift: 8 hours Employment Type: Travel Registered Nurse must have 2+ years of recent experience in particular specialty Care Team Solutions is looking for motivated, experienced, Registered Nurses (RN) for high paying Travel & Local Contract positions! Registered Nurse (RN): must have 2+ years of recent Unknown | Other Area(s) experience. Details:
Kong worked with me to make sure I got the best offers out there and the work travel assignment is worth going for. I knew I chose the right recruiter to begin with.
CTS is an amazing company and Jon has been an absolute pleasure to work with! Pick this company over others!
Care Team Solutions is a small enough company that they still care about you personally and treat you like an individual! My incredible recruiter Theresa is the only name I need to know at Care Team because she literally handles everything for me!!! She works endlessly to get me exactly what I'm looking for in a job and she doesn't hassle me with ridiculous unnecessary paperwork. They pay competitive wages and have great benefits. I have absolutely loved working with Care Team Solutions!
After submitting all of my documents, I received a message from Zachary . Here's how the conversation went down : " Hi do you you have a few minutes to speak?" Me: " Yes. 20 can we talk in 20 minutes?" And then no response. No follow up. Nothing .