Host Healthcare is seeking a travel Respiratory Therapist for a travel job in Morgantown, West Virginia.
Job description & requirements
- Specialty: Respiratory Therapist
- Discipline: Allied Health Professional
- Start Date: 06/27/2022
- Duration: 13 weeks
- 48 hours per week
- Shift: 12 hours, days
- Employment Type: Travel
Why choose Host Healthcare?
Because a great Host provides a worry-free travel experience and always puts your needs first. Our passionate and transparent team members have made Host Healthcare the #1 ranked Travel Healthcare company in the U.S. Our recruiters act not only as your dedicated travel career mentor but also as your #1 advocate. When you work with us, you can trust that we will help you with everything from travel, to housing, and acting as a liaison between you and the facility. We’ve got your back!
Travel Happy With Host Healthcare
- We offer the best pay for our travelers
- Day one medical, dental, and vision insurance
- License, travel, tuition, and scrub reimbursement
- Matching 401k
- Deluxe private housing or generous housing stipend
- Discounts to your favorite activities, restaurants, health & beauty brands, shopping and hotels
- Weekly pay
- Holiday Pay
- 401k retirement plan
- Company provided housing options
- Sick pay
- Referral bonus
- Medical benefits
- Dental benefits
- Vision benefits
- Benefits start day 1
About Morgantown, WV
Vivian rates working as a travel nurse in Morgantown, WV
About Host Healthcare
Why Choose Host Healthcare?
- We know travel healthcare: Our team has decades of experience in the healthcare staffing industry.
- We are dedicated to finding the best travel assignment for you at the highest pay rate.
- We offer industry leading benefits for you while on assignment.
- We are always here to support you while on a travel healthcare job assignment.
Best recruiter and company I have ever worked with by far!
0 stars. Recruiter will not get back to me.