MedPro Healthcare Allied Staffing is seeking a travel Respiratory Therapist for a travel job in Newburgh, Indiana.
Job description & requirements
- Specialty: Respiratory Therapist
- Discipline: Allied Health Professional
- Start Date: ASAP
- Duration: 13 weeks
- 36 hours per week
- Shift: 12 hours
- Employment Type: Travel
- Weekly pay
- Holiday Pay
- Guaranteed Hours
- 401k retirement plan
- Company provided housing options
- Sick pay
- Wellness and fitness programs
- Referral bonus
- Employee assistance programs
- Medical benefits
- Dental benefits
- Vision benefits
About Newburgh, IN
Vivian rates working in Newburgh, IN
About MedPro Healthcare Allied Staffing
No One Cares More for Caregivers Than MedPro. Focus on your patients, we’ll take care of the rest. MedPro Healthcare Staffing is a Joint Commission certified provider of temporary and contract staffing services. Since 1983, we have placed happy nursing and allied travelers in top healthcare facilities nationwide. You deserve a travel experience that’s rewarding and memorable. One that allows you to DREAM big. EXPLORE often. And ACHIEVE greatness. The MedPro Experience® delivers it!
- Access to nationwide travel assignments
- Weekly pay and direct deposit
- Full coverage of all credentialing fees
- Private housing or housing allowance
- Group Health insurance for you and your family
- Tax Free Per Diems, Housing Stipends and Travel Reimbursements
- Company-paid life and disability insurance
- Travel reimbursement
- Access to our Clinical Nurse Liaison Team
- 401(k) matching
- Unlimited Referral Bonuses starting at $500
- Personalized gifts delivered to your door step!
Talk about lack of communication…
I have sent over 9 direct messages to this recriter and he is not replying. I tried to inquire about 4 jobs and again no reply. Unfortunately I "start a conversation" with another recruiter about a job and it defaults to him. I want him removed or blocked from my contact and I would like to talk about a job with another recruiter. I have lost out on opportunities due to his lack of response and professionalism. I was not interested in the hours for 1 job so I think he has dropped communication with me which is fine but please allow other recruiters that I reach out to to reply to me not only him. I am actively searching for a job and I dont have the time to play games with him and wait over 45 days for him to reply once. He is not very professional and I am very disappointed in the assistance your company offers.
Not having any luck with MEDPRO. Very disappointed with their lack of communication. I have reached out several times in regards to a particular assignment and nothing but silence.