MedPro Healthcare Allied Staffing is seeking a travel Mammography Tech for a travel job in Marathon, Florida.
Job description & requirements
- Specialty: Mammography Tech
- Discipline: Allied Health Professional
- Start Date: ASAP
- Duration: 13 weeks
- 40 hours per week
- Shift: 8 hours
- Employment Type: Travel
About Marathon, FL
The island community of Marathon in the Florida Keys is a tropical getaway for your whole family. It maintains a retro, nautical atmosphere with family-friendly festivals and attractions. Activities include dolphin swims, snorkeling, and boating. Seafood festivals are scheduled throughout the year, and plenty of local restaurants feature fresh catches. Fishing is ideal off the pristine Sombrero Beach. Visit Crane Point to hike to the preserved home of a 20th century settler family.
Vivian rates working as a travel nurse in Marathon, FL
About MedPro Healthcare Allied Staffing
No One Cares More for Caregivers Than MedPro. Focus on your patients, we’ll take care of the rest. MedPro Healthcare Staffing is a Joint Commission certified provider of temporary and contract staffing services. Since 1983, we have placed happy nursing and allied travelers in top healthcare facilities nationwide. You deserve a travel experience that’s rewarding and memorable. One that allows you to DREAM big. EXPLORE often. And ACHIEVE greatness. The MedPro Experience® delivers it!
- Access to nationwide travel assignments
- Weekly pay and direct deposit
- Full coverage of all credentialing fees
- Private housing or housing allowance
- Group Health insurance for you and your family
- Tax Free Per Diems, Housing Stipends and Travel Reimbursements
- Company-paid life and disability insurance
- Travel reimbursement
- Access to our Clinical Nurse Liaison Team
- 401(k) matching
- Unlimited Referral Bonuses starting at $500
- Personalized gifts delivered to your door step!