Cross Country Nurses is seeking a travel Surgical Technologist for a travel job in Biddeford, Maine.
Estimated payment breakdown
$3,155 per week in taxable pay and non-taxable stipends
Job description & requirements
- Specialty: Surgical Technologist
- Discipline: Allied Health Professional
- Start Date: ASAP
- Duration: 13 weeks
- 40 hours per week
- Shift: 11 hours, days
- Employment Type: Travel
- Free, Private Housing
- Health Insurance with Prescription Coverage
- Dependent Health Insurance with Prescription Coverage
- Free, Professional Liability Insurance
- Short-Term Disability, Cancer Protection and/or Critical Illness Insurance
- Referral Bonuses
- Shift Differentials
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Guaranteed Pay
- Travel Reimbursement
- Unlimited Free CE Credits
Posted Date: 2021-09-23 Job Reference: 225660
About Cross Country Nurses
Cross Country Nurses is one of the oldest, largest and most trusted nurse staffing agencies in the United States. Join our team and customize a career that lets you shoot for the stars, both on the job and off.
We have assignments available at facilities in all 50 states, including a number of exclusive opportunities open only to our nurses. The adventure of a lifetime awaits!
Want to hear more?
We'll start a conversation with Mitzi Christianson from Cross Country Nurses to answer any additional questions you might have. No obligation, no fuss.