Triage Staffing is seeking a travel nurse RN Labor and Delivery for a travel nursing job in Oakland, California.
Estimated payment breakdown
$3,640 per week in taxable pay and non-taxable stipends
Job description & requirements
- Specialty: Labor and Delivery
- Discipline: RN
- Start Date: 10/18/2021
- Duration: 13 weeks
- 36 hours per week
- Shift: 12 hours, days
- Employment Type: Travel
- Weekly pay
- Holiday Pay
- Guaranteed Hours
- Continuing Education
- 401k retirement plan
- Company provided housing options
- Cancelation protection
- Sick pay
- Referral bonus
- Employee assistance programs
- Medical benefits
- Dental benefits
- Vision benefits
- Benefits start day 1
- Retention bonus
About Oakland, CA
Oakland, in the hub of the Bay Area, is both historic and modern. Visitors will find a little bit of everything in this diverse metropolis, from the picturesque waterfront to expansive hills. Explore Oakland's growing arts, entertainment and food scene or enjoy recreational opportunities like hiking, sailing and biking. Root for one of the three professional sports teams or take a tour of a historic landmark. The city is easily accessible through Oakland International Airport, train, automobile, BART, bus and ferry.
Vivian rates working as a Travel Labor and Delivery Nurse in Oakland, CA
About Triage Staffing
At Triage, we prefer to be real. Real about expectations—both ours and yours. Real about how a decision you make today could affect your tomorrows. Real about how compensation actually works. Real about how great—or grating—your next supervisor may be.
Being real allows everyone at Triage to be ready. Ready to serve you with real honesty. So if that gig near the ocean is really no day at the beach, or that third shift comes with a second-class rate, we tell you. So you can be ready, too.
We staff all five major divisions of acute care—nursing, lab, radiology, cardiopulmonary and rehab therapy, offering:
- Competitive, custom pay packages
- One point of contact for both travelers and facilities (per division)
- A reliable recruiter who's got your back throughout your entire assignment
- In-house compliance and accounting specialists
- A clinical liaison team available 24/7 to offer medical and professional support and career development
- A mentoring program that is run and managed by actual clinicians—yeah, you read that right
- And more (because of course there’s more)
Are we the biggest? No. Are we the best? That’s rather subjective, but we’re trying to be. Will we work like hell to get you as close to your idea of heaven as possible? Yes. Yes, we will.
- Day One comprehensive, nationwide insurance plans for health, vision and dental and life—including a HSA option
- Day One 401(k) program with employer-matching contributions once eligible
- Facility cancelling protection—your time is money on and off-the-clock
- Guaranteed hours
- Weekly paychecks via direct deposit
- Earned vacation bonuses for time worked
- Paid holidays
- Employee assistance program (EAP)—your mental health is important, too
- Continuing education, certification and licensing reimbursement
- Workers comp—because accidents happen
- Top-rated professional liability insurance
- Company provided housing options
- Referral bonus—$750 in your pocket after they’ve completed a 13-week assignment
Want to hear more?
We'll start a conversation with Eric Enz from Triage Staffing to answer any additional questions you might have. No obligation, no fuss.