Triage Staffing is seeking a travel nurse RN Med Surg for a travel nursing job in Albuquerque, New Mexico.
Estimated payment breakdown
$3,064 per week in taxable pay and non-taxable stipends
Job description & requirements
- Specialty: Med Surg
- Discipline: RN
- Start Date: ASAP
- Duration: 13 weeks
- 36 hours per week
- Shift: 12 hours, nights
- Employment Type: Travel
- Weekly pay
- Holiday Pay
- Guaranteed Hours
- Continuing Education
- 401k retirement plan
- Company provided housing options
- Cancelation protection
- Sick pay
- Referral bonus
- Employee assistance programs
- Medical benefits
- Dental benefits
- Vision benefits
- Benefits start day 1
- Retention bonus
About Albuquerque, NM
Whether you're into history, culture, outdoor adventures or just in need of some new and unique scenery, Albuquerque offers exciting attractions for all ages and interests, anytime of the year. In the historic section of Old Town, ancient Indian and Spanish cultures come to life through old churches, quaint shops and piazzas, winding brick paths and adobe benches. Browsers can spend a whole day making their way through the more than 100 stores, boutiques and galleries that sell Southwestern goods as well as unique products from around the world. During the winter holiday season, Old Town is adorned with small lit candles and thousands come to stroll through the streets, listen to live music and celebrate. It is truly a sight to see. But the history doesn't stop there. The Indian Pueblo Cultural Center and the Petroglyph National Monument offer a glimpse of old Indian customs and art. Families will find plenty to do at the Albuquerque Biological Park, which features a zoo, aquarium and botanic garden. Outdoor types will find ample opportunities for hiking, biking and golf. After working up an appetite, head to any number of fine restaurants that serve up a choice of hot or even hotter New Mexican cuisine. To top it all off, take a ride on the Sandia Peak Aerial Tramway for spectacular views of all this vibrant city has to offer.
Vivian rates working as a Travel Medical Surgical Nurse in Albuquerque, NM
About Triage Staffing
At Triage, we prefer to be real. Real about expectations—both ours and yours. Real about how a decision you make today could affect your tomorrows. Real about how compensation actually works. Real about how great—or grating—your next supervisor may be.
Being real allows everyone at Triage to be ready. Ready to serve you with real honesty. So if that gig near the ocean is really no day at the beach, or that third shift comes with a second-class rate, we tell you. So you can be ready, too.
We staff all five major divisions of acute care—nursing, lab, radiology, cardiopulmonary and rehab therapy, offering:
- Competitive, custom pay packages
- One point of contact for both travelers and facilities (per division)
- A reliable recruiter who's got your back throughout your entire assignment
- In-house compliance and accounting specialists
- A clinical liaison team available 24/7 to offer medical and professional support and career development
- A mentoring program that is run and managed by actual clinicians—yeah, you read that right
- And more (because of course there’s more)
Are we the biggest? No. Are we the best? That’s rather subjective, but we’re trying to be. Will we work like hell to get you as close to your idea of heaven as possible? Yes. Yes, we will.
- Day One comprehensive, nationwide insurance plans for health, vision and dental and life—including a HSA option
- Day One 401(k) program with employer-matching contributions once eligible
- Facility cancelling protection—your time is money on and off-the-clock
- Guaranteed hours
- Weekly paychecks via direct deposit
- Earned vacation bonuses for time worked
- Paid holidays
- Employee assistance program (EAP)—your mental health is important, too
- Continuing education, certification and licensing reimbursement
- Workers comp—because accidents happen
- Top-rated professional liability insurance
- Company provided housing options
- Referral bonus—$750 in your pocket after they’ve completed a 13-week assignment
Want to hear more?
We'll start a conversation with Robby Williams from Triage Staffing to answer any additional questions you might have. No obligation, no fuss.