Medmetry is seeking a travel nurse RN Med Surg / Telemetry for a travel nursing job in Jersey City, New Jersey.
Job description & requirements
- Specialty: Med Surg / Telemetry
- Discipline: RN
- Start Date: 01/31/2022
- Duration: 13 weeks
- 36 hours per week
- Shift: 12 hours, days
- Employment Type: Travel
We are looking for Registered Nurses - Med Surg Tele to join our team in Jersey City, New Jersey.
- Day (12 Hours) 7:00 AM - 7:15 PM.
- This opening is for our Jersey City, New Jersey facility; however, we have openings located throughout the State!
- Active and Clear RN License; State of New Jersey.
- 1.5+ years of acute care experience - Required.
- Certifications: BLS (AHA), ACLS required.
- Education and Skills Required: BSN - Preferred.
- Weekly Competitive Pay, Custom Pay Packages available
- W2 Employment
- Travelers WELCOME, custom packages available
- Benefits offered - Medical, Dental and Vision. These start ASAP – No “Probation” Period!
- TOP RANKED Healthcare System
- Dedicated Recruiter Support
- Referral Bonuses available
- PPE provided
- Much, much more!
Why Join Our Team:
With great pay, excellent benefits, and a dedicated team, your career goals are just a few clicks away!
Who Are We?
We are healthcare recruiting and staffing agency that prides itself in delivering exceptional service and results. Our dedicated team of seasoned recruiters will be there every step of the way.
Interested in Travel Nursing?
Click the link below to view our open jobs and speak with a dedicated recruiter. Enter your name, number and specialty into our chat and one of our team members will reach back out to you within 24 hours.
are proud to announce our minority owned and operated business is now MBE Certified!
Medmetry Inc is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate based on race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.
Medmetry specializes in clinical staffing, implementation support, training, project management, and technical consulting services for large healthcare organizations. Our focus is on providing an exceptional client experience.
A passion to move healthcare forward is what motivates us to put our clients first and invest in their success. Leveraging the combined experience of our clinical staff and consulting teams, we afford experience, knowledge, and expertise that benefits our growing list of satisfied clients.
Our people are at the heart of our success, so we are focused on finding exceptional talent and investing in our employees. Ultimately, our commitment to our clients and our employees translates to the deeper shared goal of healthcare industry: to provide superior patient care that is streamlined, compassionate, and focused on positive outcomes.