Medmetry is seeking a travel nurse RN OR - Operating Room for a travel nursing job in bronx, New York.
Estimated pay breakdown
$4,934 per week in taxable pay and non-taxable stipends
Job description & requirements
- Specialty: OR - Operating Room
- Discipline: RN
- Start Date: ASAP
- Duration: 13 weeks
- 48 hours per week
- Shift: 12 hours, days
- Employment Type: Travel
Earn up to $5,200 a week while saving lives!
- Ideal candidates will bring at least 2 years of recent experience.
- Clear and Active Registered Nurse, State of New York
- Previous Travel Experience preferred
What We Offer You:
- Weekly Competitive Pay, Custom Pay Packages available
- W2 Employment
- Travelers WELCOME, Custom packages available
- Benefits offered – Medical, Dental and Vision
- Dedicated Recruiter support
- Award Winning Hospital Systems
- Referral Bonuses available
Medmetry Inc is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate based on race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.
Medmetry specializes in clinical staffing, implementation support, training, project management, and technical consulting services for large healthcare organizations. Our focus is on providing an exceptional client experience.
A passion to move healthcare forward is what motivates us to put our clients first and invest in their success. Leveraging the combined experience of our clinical staff and consulting teams, we afford experience, knowledge, and expertise that benefits our growing list of satisfied clients.
Our people are at the heart of our success, so we are focused on finding exceptional talent and investing in our employees. Ultimately, our commitment to our clients and our employees translates to the deeper shared goal of healthcare industry: to provide superior patient care that is streamlined, compassionate, and focused on positive outcomes.
Want to hear more?
We'll start a conversation with Shanese Crosson from Medmetry to answer any additional questions you might have. No obligation, no fuss.