American Mobile Healthcare is seeking a travel nurse RN CVICU for a travel nursing job in San Antonio, Texas.
Job description & requirements
- Specialty: CVICU
- Discipline: RN
- Start Date: ASAP
- Duration: 13 weeks
- 36 hours per week
- Shift: 12 hours, nights
- Employment Type: Travel
Registered Nurse – Cardiovascular - (Cardio - CVICU RN)
StartDate: ASAP Available Shifts: 12 N Pay Rate: $1855.36 - 2044.68
- Cardiovascular Intensive Care (CVICU) RNs needed for 800+ bed Level 3 Trauma center - With a caregiving model based on optimal patient outcomes, the team members of this CVICU unit are looking for a dedicated, compassionate RN to join their ranks. If you are ready to join a caring staff within beautiful surroundings, and are compassionate and experienced, this is the role for you!
Years of Experience: 2.
- Current TX or Compact license
- ACLS, BLS
- Hemodynamic monitoring- swans, art lines; Ventilator management; Strong critical thinking skills
Every day is a fiesta in San Antonio. The home of the Alamo, this colorful city is a melting pot of mission churches and marketplaces, Mexican food and Spanish-Colonial courtyards, and the ideal destination for travelers who long for a diverse cultural experience, vibrant entertainment and career-enriching travel assignments.
At American Mobile Healthcare we take care of our travelers! We offer:
- Competitive pay rates
- Free, quality, private housing
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401(k) and Flex Spending
- Life Insurance
- Accident and Short-term Disability Coverage
- Free Continuing Education
- Refer a friend and earn extra cash!
About the Company
Since its inception in 1985, American Mobile Healthcare has set the highest standards in professional recruitment for the travel healthcare industry. Our professional staffing team offers unparalleled customer service and industry commitment, as well as top pay and benefits. American Mobile Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply
cardiovascular nurse, cardiovascular intensive care unit nurse, cardiovascular intensive care RN, CVICU RN, CVICU nurse, CVICU, registered nurse, RN, R.N., healthcare, health care, hospital, nurse, nursing
- Company provided housing options
- Medical benefits
- Dental benefits
- Continuing Education
About San Antonio, TX
Step to the beat of wafting flamenco music as you wander the downtown River Walk before sampling as much chili (San Antonios signature dish) as your taste buds will allow. A visit to the Alamo is an absolute must, as is taking in a show at the ornate Majestic Theatre. San Antonio Missions National Historical Park is dotted with 18th-century buildings and features, making for an enriching excursion.
Vivian rates working as a travel nurse in San Antonio, TX
About American Mobile Healthcare
Get paid to travel! American Mobile Healthcare is a leader in the travel nurse staffing industry with top travel nursing jobs in all 50 states, including some exclusive jobs that are only available for to nurses that work with American Mobile. As an American Mobile travel nurse, you’ll be able to explore the country while earning great pay. We are proud to offer our travelers competitive benefits including:
- Free housing
- Medical and dental benefits from day one
- Travel reimbursement
- Bonuses and incentives
- Continuing education support
- Licensing assistance
- Team Support
Get started on your adventure with an American Mobile job. We’ll take you to new places and your career to new heights.