American Mobile Healthcare is seeking a travel nurse RN Telemetry for a travel nursing job in Okeechobee, Florida.
Job description & requirements
- Specialty: Telemetry
- Discipline: RN
- Start Date: ASAP
- Duration: 13 weeks
- 36 hours per week
- Shift: 12 hours, days, nights
- Employment Type: Travel
Telemetry Nurse - (Tele RN)
StartDate: ASAP Available Shifts: 12 D/N Pay Rate: $1784.89 - 1967.03
- Tele RN needed for 100 bed community hospital, located 40 miles inland from the beaches of Port St Lucie. Meditech charting. - As a valued member of the Telemetry (Tele) RN team, you will care for patients with a wide range of conditions including complex cases. The right candidate for this role will have the opportunity to work in a professionally challenging, positive and innovative Telemetry work environment at this highly regarded facility.
Years of Experience: 2.
1. Current FL or compact RN License (#/expiration)
2. ACLS, BLS
- Director STRONGLY prefers only to consider candidates with prior Meditech experience
Okeechobee is a city with a long name which has a lake by the same name that surrounds it, also known as “The Big O”. Lake Okeechobee is the largest freshwater lake in Florida. There is a famous National Scenic trail nearby the Lake which is well-maintained, with a paved pathway along the perimeter, used by hikers and bicyclists, and wide enough to accommodate special vehicles.
At American Mobile Healthcare we take care of our travelers! We offer:
- Competitive pay rates
- Free, quality, private housing
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401(k) and Flex Spending
- Life Insurance
- Accident and Short-term Disability Coverage
- Free Continuing Education
- Refer a friend and earn extra cash!
About the Company
Since its inception in 1985, American Mobile Healthcare has set the highest standards in professional recruitment for the travel healthcare industry. Our professional staffing team offers unparalleled customer service and industry commitment, as well as top pay and benefits. American Mobile Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply
Telemetry nurse, telemetry, nurse, nursing, RN, R.N., registered nurse, hospital, medical, healthcare, health care, patient care, tele RN
- Company provided housing options
- Medical benefits
- Dental benefits
- Continuing Education
About Okeechobee, FL
Vivian rates working as a travel nurse in Okeechobee, FL
About American Mobile Healthcare
Get paid to travel! American Mobile Healthcare is a leader in the travel nurse staffing industry with top travel nursing jobs in all 50 states, including some exclusive jobs that are only available for to nurses that work with American Mobile. As an American Mobile travel nurse, you’ll be able to explore the country while earning great pay. We are proud to offer our travelers competitive benefits including:
- Free housing
- Medical and dental benefits from day one
- Travel reimbursement
- Bonuses and incentives
- Continuing education support
- Licensing assistance
- Team Support
Get started on your adventure with an American Mobile job. We’ll take you to new places and your career to new heights.