American Mobile Healthcare is seeking a travel nurse RN Med Surg for a travel nursing job in Nashville, Tennessee.
Job description & requirements
- Specialty: Med Surg
- Discipline: RN
- Start Date: ASAP
- Duration: 13 weeks
- 36 hours per week
- Shift: 12 hours, days
- Employment Type: Travel
Medical Surgical Nurse - (MS RN)
StartDate: ASAP Available Shifts: 12 D Pay Rate: $1177.86 - 1298.05
- Medical Surgical (MS) RN needed for 686-bed comprehensive facility on a 43-acre campus. Meditech charting - Music City offers art, music, beer and food festivals, Tennessee Titans football, Nashville Predators hockey, and a variety of college sports. Music takes center stage with events like the Americana Music Festival, Full Moon Pickin’ Parties, and Musicians Corner. Area events include The Music City Food + Wine Festival, Country Music Association Awards followed by the CMA Country Christmas taping later in the week.
Years of Experience: 2.
1. TN or compact RN License (#/expiration)
Filled with Southern charm, scenic beauty, boot-scootin’ dance halls and country music at every turn, “Music City, USA” is always a fascinating destination. Traveling health care professionals who take an assignment in Nashville have the opportunity to enjoy the city’s lively music scene, historic attractions, local craft markets and festive clubs.
At American Mobile Healthcare we take care of our travelers! We offer:
- Competitive pay rates
- Free, quality, private housing
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401(k) and Flex Spending
- Life Insurance
- Accident and Short-term Disability Coverage
- Free Continuing Education
- Refer a friend and earn extra cash!
About the Company
Since its inception in 1985, American Mobile Healthcare has set the highest standards in professional recruitment for the travel healthcare industry. Our professional staffing team offers unparalleled customer service and industry commitment, as well as top pay and benefits. American Mobile Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply
Medical surgery nurse, medical surgery RN, med surg nurse, med surg RN, patient care, nurse, nursing, RN, R.N., registered nurse, healthcare, health care, hospital
- Company provided housing options
- Medical benefits
- Dental benefits
- Continuing Education
About Nashville, TN
With live music to be heard all across town, 24/7, 365 days a year, Music City lives up to its name. From honky-tonk bands jamming at Tootsies Orchid Lounge to songwriters in the round at the Bluebird Cafe and country music legends rocking the Grand Ole Opry, you never know who you might see. The creative spirit from Nashville's music landscape flows into the area's myriad art galleries, up-and-coming fashion scene, historic landmarks and chef-driven restaurants.
Vivian rates working as a travel nurse in Nashville, TN
About American Mobile Healthcare
Get paid to travel! American Mobile Healthcare is a leader in the travel nurse staffing industry with top travel nursing jobs in all 50 states, including some exclusive jobs that are only available for to nurses that work with American Mobile. As an American Mobile travel nurse, you’ll be able to explore the country while earning great pay. We are proud to offer our travelers competitive benefits including:
- Free housing
- Medical and dental benefits from day one
- Travel reimbursement
- Bonuses and incentives
- Continuing education support
- Licensing assistance
- Team Support
Get started on your adventure with an American Mobile job. We’ll take you to new places and your career to new heights.