American Mobile Healthcare is seeking a travel nurse RN OR - Operating Room for a travel nursing job in Columbia, Maryland.
Job description & requirements
- Specialty: OR - Operating Room
- Discipline: RN
- Start Date: ASAP
- Duration: 13 weeks
- 36 hours per week
- Shift: 12 hours, days
- Employment Type: Travel
Perioperative Nurse - Operating Room Nurse - (OR RN)
StartDate: ASAP Available Shifts: 12 D Pay Rate: $2050.86 - 2260.13
- Operating Room (OR) RN needed. Part of the Johns Hopkins Hospital System, this 266 bed teaching facility is located 20 miles from Baltimore. - Columbia Maryland has consistently ranked in the top ten of CNN Money's Best Places to Live in the United States, and ranks in the top 5% nationwide for job growth and economic opportunity.
Maryland's most populated city besides Baltimore, Columbia is a bustling, lively town. Ranked by Money Magazine polls as #4 on a list of best places to live in the USA in 2000, it is a livable, charming city. Shoppers can satisfy their every consumer need at The Mall of Columbia or Snowden Square, while outdoors types can get their fix at one of the city's three picturesque lakes. Music fans flock to Merriweather Post Pavilion, an iconic outdoor amphitheater that perennially boasts a lineup of captivating performers.
At American Mobile Healthcare we take care of our travelers! We offer:
- Competitive pay rates
- Free, quality, private housing
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401(k) and Flex Spending
- Life Insurance
- Accident and Short-term Disability Coverage
- Free Continuing Education
- Refer a friend and earn extra cash!
About the Company
Since its inception in 1985, American Mobile Healthcare has set the highest standards in professional recruitment for the travel healthcare industry. Our professional staffing team offers unparalleled customer service and industry commitment, as well as top pay and benefits. American Mobile Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply
Perioperative nurse, operating room nurse, OR nurse, OR, operating room, OR RN, scrub nurse, RN, R.N., registered nurse, perioperative, hospital, healthcare, health care, medical
- Company provided housing options
- Medical benefits
- Dental benefits
- Continuing Education
About American Mobile Healthcare
Get paid to travel! American Mobile Healthcare is a leader in the travel nurse staffing industry with top travel nursing jobs in all 50 states, including some exclusive jobs that are only available for to nurses that work with American Mobile. As an American Mobile travel nurse, you’ll be able to explore the country while earning great pay. We are proud to offer our travelers competitive benefits including:
- Free housing
- Medical and dental benefits from day one
- Travel reimbursement
- Bonuses and incentives
- Continuing education support
- Licensing assistance
- Team Support
Get started on your adventure with an American Mobile job. We’ll take you to new places and your career to new heights.