American Mobile Healthcare is seeking a travel nurse RN ED - Emergency Department for a travel nursing job in Idaho Falls, Idaho.
Job description & requirements
- Specialty: ED - Emergency Department
- Discipline: RN
- Start Date: ASAP
- Duration: 13 weeks
- 36 hours per week
- Shift: 12 hours, evenings
- Employment Type: Travel
Emergency Room Nurse - Emergency Nurse - (ER RN)
StartDate: 07/12/2021Available Shifts: 12 E Pay Rate: $1261.51 - 1390.23
- 12 bed ED sees 14,000+ patients per year presenting with a wide variety of illnesses and injuries. The average is about 41 patients per day with the weekends seeing numbers closer to 55 daily - 300 bed Level 2 Trauma center in Southeastern ID, about 3 hours north of Salt Lake City - Visit nearby Yellowstone and Grand Teton National Parks, Jackson Hole, and the world-class fishing on the Snake River. Idaho Falls was recently named to National Geographic's list of "100 Best Adventure Towns"
Years of Experience: 2.
- TNCC, ACLS, PALS, BLS
- Current ID or eNLC license
Natural beauty abounds in this eastern Idaho town, where Yellowstone and the Grand Teton National Parks are just a short drive away. Stay in town to enjoy the city's unique splendor with its superb views of the Snake River and the rapids that gave the town its name. With its low cost of living, plethora of outdoor activity and thriving economy, Idaho Falls is an ideal locale to call home.
At American Mobile Healthcare we take care of our travelers! We offer:
- Competitive pay rates
- Free, quality, private housing
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401(k) and Flex Spending
- Life Insurance
- Accident and Short-term Disability Coverage
- Free Continuing Education
- Refer a friend and earn extra cash!
About the Company
Since its inception in 1985, American Mobile Healthcare has set the highest standards in professional recruitment for the travel healthcare industry. Our professional staffing team offers unparalleled customer service and industry commitment, as well as top pay and benefits. American Mobile Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply
Emergency room nurse, emergency nurse, ER nurse, ER RN, emergency room, trauma, trauma nurse, acute care nurse, registered nurse, RN, R.N., nursing, nurse, emergency, healthcare, health care, hospital
- Company provided housing options
- Medical benefits
- Dental benefits
- Continuing Education
About Idaho Falls, ID
Vivian rates working as a travel nurse in Idaho Falls, ID
About American Mobile Healthcare
Get paid to travel! American Mobile Healthcare is a leader in the travel nurse staffing industry with top travel nursing jobs in all 50 states, including some exclusive jobs that are only available for to nurses that work with American Mobile. As an American Mobile travel nurse, you’ll be able to explore the country while earning great pay. We are proud to offer our travelers competitive benefits including:
- Free housing
- Medical and dental benefits from day one
- Travel reimbursement
- Bonuses and incentives
- Continuing education support
- Licensing assistance
- Team Support
Get started on your adventure with an American Mobile job. We’ll take you to new places and your career to new heights.