American Mobile Healthcare is seeking a travel nurse RN Endoscopy for a travel nursing job in Snellville, Georgia.
Job description & requirements
- Specialty: Endoscopy
- Discipline: RN
- Start Date: ASAP
- Duration: 13 weeks
- 36 hours per week
- Shift: 12 hours, days
- Employment Type: Travel
Endoscopy Nurse - (Endo RN)
StartDate: ASAP Available Shifts: 12 D Pay Rate: $998.81 - 1100.73
- Endoscopy RN needed for 310-bed facility located 30 miles east of Atlanta. Our multi-campus system of care offers comprehensive cardiovascular, neurosciences, oncology, orthopedics, rehabilitation, maternity with neonatal intensive care, behavioral health, bariatric, urgent care, and 24-hour emergency care at two locations. - Meditech charting
Years of Experience: 2.
- GA or Compact RN license
With its alluring charm and energetic buzz, Atlanta beckons newcomers from near and far. Part Southern belle, part economic powerhouse, the capital of Georgia is a favorite destination for travelers in search of career-boosting assignments, while the city’s numerous entertainment options and warm Southern hospitality make it a great place to call home.
At American Mobile Healthcare we take care of our travelers! We offer:
- Competitive pay rates
- Free, quality, private housing
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401(k) and Flex Spending
- Life Insurance
- Accident and Short-term Disability Coverage
- Free Continuing Education
- Refer a friend and earn extra cash!
About the Company
Since its inception in 1985, American Mobile Healthcare has set the highest standards in professional recruitment for the travel healthcare industry. Our professional staffing team offers unparalleled customer service and industry commitment, as well as top pay and benefits. American Mobile Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply
Endoscopy nurse, endoscopy RN, endoscopy LPN, endoscopy, endoscopic nurse, endoscopic RN, registered nurse, RN, R.N., healthcare, health care, patient care, hospital, medical
- Company provided housing options
- Medical benefits
- Dental benefits
- Continuing Education
About American Mobile Healthcare
Get paid to travel! American Mobile Healthcare is a leader in the travel nurse staffing industry with top travel nursing jobs in all 50 states, including some exclusive jobs that are only available for to nurses that work with American Mobile. As an American Mobile travel nurse, you’ll be able to explore the country while earning great pay. We are proud to offer our travelers competitive benefits including:
- Free housing
- Medical and dental benefits from day one
- Travel reimbursement
- Bonuses and incentives
- Continuing education support
- Licensing assistance
- Team Support
Get started on your adventure with an American Mobile job. We’ll take you to new places and your career to new heights.