American Mobile Healthcare is seeking a travel nurse RN ICU - Intensive Care Unit for a travel nursing job in Baltimore, Maryland.
Job description & requirements
- Specialty: ICU - Intensive Care Unit
- Discipline: RN
- Start Date: ASAP
- Duration: 13 weeks
- 36 hours per week
- Shift: 12 hours, nights
- Employment Type: Travel
Intensive Care Nurse - ICU Nurse - (ICU RN)
StartDate: 05/17/2021Available Shifts: 12 N Pay Rate: $2121.42 - 2337.89
- Care of a high acuity patient population with complex medical diagnoses. Our common diagnoses include, but are not limited to: end stage renal & hepatic disease, multisystem organ failure, newly diagnosed or existing autoimmune & pulmonary disorders, the critically ill antepartum/ postpartum patient, the critically ill oncology patient. - Level 1 Adult & Pediatric Trauma center, Teaching Hospital, Magnet facility; Named # 1 Best Hospital in the US for 21 years in a row by U.S. News & World Report
- 2.5+ years strong ICU experience with at least (1) contract in a MICU with an institution with 500+ beds
- 24 bed unit with 1:1-2 N/P ratio. Patients: MSOF, ARDS, ESLD, ESRD, DIC, Sepsis, IVDU, HIV, CHF, lung transplant
- Teaching hospital experience
About the Facility
A name synonymous with world-class healthcare and an internationally recognized healthcare institution, John's Hopkins Hospital is without question one of the finest medical institution in America. The facility is the teaching hospital and biomedical research affiliate of Johns Hopkins University and offers truly comprehensive care options in all facets of medicine. It remains the top ranked hospital outside of Boston and was ranked by U.S. News & World Report as the best overall hospital in America for 21 consecutive years (1). Today, the hospital receives visitors in excess of 80,000 per week.
From its red-brick row houses and cobblestone streets, to its modern waterfront and impressive Camden Yards ballpark, Baltimore’s intriguing mish-mash of old and new makes this lively city a popular destination. Work at traveler-friendly facilities and enhance your skills, while enjoying the many facets of this charming, historical city.
At American Mobile Healthcare we take care of our travelers! We offer:
- Competitive pay rates
- Free, quality, private housing
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401(k) and Flex Spending
- Life Insurance
- Accident and Short-term Disability Coverage
- Free Continuing Education
- Refer a friend and earn extra cash!
About the Company
Since its inception in 1985, American Mobile Healthcare has set the highest standards in professional recruitment for the travel healthcare industry. Our professional staffing team offers unparalleled customer service and industry commitment, as well as top pay and benefits. American Mobile Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply
Critical care nurse, CCU RN, intensive care nurse, ICU nurse, ICU nursing, ICU, intensive care, critical care, registered nurse, RN, R.N., nurse, nursing, healthcare, health care, patient care
- Company provided housing options
- Medical benefits
- Dental benefits
- Continuing Education
About Baltimore, MD
Since the redevelopment of the Inner Harbor in the late 1970s, Baltimore has set the standard for urban renewal. While a good part of the city's action centers around the fun and festive Harbor area, where street entertainers, open-air concerts, fireworks and parades abound, the surrounding neighborhoods offer all sorts of interesting landmarks, unique shops and delicious restaurants. Wander around Fells Point, the oldest section of Baltimore, reminiscent of an old English village, complete with pubs and cobblestone streets. Take the kids to the aquarium and check out the imaginative creations at the American Visionary Art Museum. Or stop by the Babe Ruth Birthplace and Museum for an in-depth look at the Great Bambino's life. Baltimore is also renowned for its African-American heritage sites, plus festivals and cultural events that take place throughout the year. From historic places and harbor cruises to family friendly attractions and fabulous neighborhoods, Charm City is one of the top tourist destinations in the United States.
Vivian rates working as a travel nurse in Baltimore, MD
About American Mobile Healthcare
Get paid to travel! American Mobile Healthcare is a leader in the travel nurse staffing industry with top travel nursing jobs in all 50 states, including some exclusive jobs that are only available for to nurses that work with American Mobile. As an American Mobile travel nurse, you’ll be able to explore the country while earning great pay. We are proud to offer our travelers competitive benefits including:
- Free housing
- Medical and dental benefits from day one
- Travel reimbursement
- Bonuses and incentives
- Continuing education support
- Licensing assistance
- Team Support
Get started on your adventure with an American Mobile job. We’ll take you to new places and your career to new heights.