American Mobile Healthcare is seeking a travel nurse RN Labor and Delivery for a travel nursing job in Houston, Texas.
Job description & requirements
- Specialty: Labor and Delivery
- Discipline: RN
- Start Date: ASAP
- Duration: 13 weeks
- 36 hours per week
- Shift: 12 hours, days
- Employment Type: Travel
Labor & Delivery Nurse - (LD RN)
StartDate: ASAP Available Shifts: 12 D Pay Rate: $1411.70 - 1555.75
- 397 licensed beds, including a 146-bed Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU) and a Pediatric Intensive Care Unit (PICU). NICU services include 2 lactation rooms, a milk bank and a transition room that allows parents to spend the night with their baby before being discharged home. - Over 900 births per month. Rooms include modern amenities, state of the art monitoring equipment and facility wide Wi-Fi for a wonderful patient experience. - Meditech charting
Years of Experience: 2.
1. Perm TX or compact RN License (#/expiration)
2. Intermediate AWHONN, ACLS, NRP, BLS
From rodeos and performing arts to space exploration and medical research, Houston is a city with a uniquely vibrant style and flair. This truly Texas-size city is the ideal destination for traveling health care professionals looking to broaden their skills at highly respected facilities, while enjoying the city’s cosmopolitan flair, renowned arts scene and wide open spaces.
At American Mobile Healthcare we take care of our travelers! We offer:
- Competitive pay rates
- Free, quality, private housing
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401(k) and Flex Spending
- Life Insurance
- Accident and Short-term Disability Coverage
- Free Continuing Education
- Refer a friend and earn extra cash!
About the Company
Since its inception in 1985, American Mobile Healthcare has set the highest standards in professional recruitment for the travel healthcare industry. Our professional staffing team offers unparalleled customer service and industry commitment, as well as top pay and benefits. American Mobile Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply
Labor and delivery nurse, labor and delivery, LD, LD RN, registered nurse, RN, R.N., postpartum, neonatal nurse, neonatal, L&D, nurse, nursing, healthcare, health care, hospital, maternity, labor-delivery
- Company provided housing options
- Medical benefits
- Dental benefits
- Continuing Education
About Houston, TX
Houston hums with an energy and independent spirit all its own. A leading cultural and culinary destination in the South, the city is home to over 11,000 restaurants featuring cuisine from more than 70 countries. The thriving arts scene includes resident opera, ballet, symphony and theater companies. The Museum District houses 19 museums, all within walking distance. Be sure to visit Space Center Houston, where you can visit NASAs Historic Mission Control at the Johnson Space Center.
Vivian rates working as a Travel Labor and Delivery Nurse in Houston, TX
About American Mobile Healthcare
Get paid to travel! American Mobile Healthcare is a leader in the travel nurse staffing industry with top travel nursing jobs in all 50 states, including some exclusive jobs that are only available for to nurses that work with American Mobile. As an American Mobile travel nurse, you’ll be able to explore the country while earning great pay. We are proud to offer our travelers competitive benefits including:
- Free housing
- Medical and dental benefits from day one
- Travel reimbursement
- Bonuses and incentives
- Continuing education support
- Licensing assistance
- Team Support
Get started on your adventure with an American Mobile job. We’ll take you to new places and your career to new heights.