American Mobile Healthcare is seeking a travel nurse RN ICU - Intensive Care Unit for a travel nursing job in Neptune, New Jersey.
Job description & requirements
- Specialty: ICU - Intensive Care Unit
- Discipline: RN
- Start Date: ASAP
- Duration: 13 weeks
- 36 hours per week
- Shift: 12 hours, nights
- Employment Type: Travel
Intensive Care Nurse - ICU Nurse - (ICU RN)
StartDate: ASAP Available Shifts: 12 N Pay Rate: $1593.66 - 1756.27
- Intensive Care Unit (ICU) RN needed for 590 bed Level 2 Trauma center and Teaching hospital - Located just south of Asbury Park, along the gorgeous New Jersey shoreline
Years of Experience: 3.
1. NJ RN license (#, expiration)
2. BLS, ACLS, NIHSS (all American Heart Association certified)
3. Central lines, ventilators, IVs, and administer blood transfusions
4. ASN required
- BSN preferred
- Highly prefer experience caring for neurosurgical patients, vent management and EVD.
Neptune is of course named after the God of the Sea who lived in Rome. The city was incorporated already in 1881. Neptune has Bradley Beach to boast about, the Jumping Brook Golf Course, and whether you’re looking to swim or fish, go boating, play tennis or sunbathe, go to a park or visit a museum or historic landmark, shop or eat at a different restaurant, it’s all nearby in Neptune.
At American Mobile Healthcare we take care of our travelers! We offer:
- Competitive pay rates
- Free, quality, private housing
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401(k) and Flex Spending
- Life Insurance
- Accident and Short-term Disability Coverage
- Free Continuing Education
- Refer a friend and earn extra cash!
About the Company
Since its inception in 1985, American Mobile Healthcare has set the highest standards in professional recruitment for the travel healthcare industry. Our professional staffing team offers unparalleled customer service and industry commitment, as well as top pay and benefits. American Mobile Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply
Critical care nurse, CCU RN, intensive care nurse, ICU nurse, ICU nursing, ICU, intensive care, critical care, registered nurse, RN, R.N., nurse, nursing, healthcare, health care, patient care
- Company provided housing options
- Medical benefits
- Dental benefits
- Continuing Education
About Neptune, NJ
Vivian rates working as a travel nurse in Neptune, NJ
About American Mobile Healthcare
Get paid to travel! American Mobile Healthcare is a leader in the travel nurse staffing industry with top travel nursing jobs in all 50 states, including some exclusive jobs that are only available for to nurses that work with American Mobile. As an American Mobile travel nurse, you’ll be able to explore the country while earning great pay. We are proud to offer our travelers competitive benefits including:
- Free housing
- Medical and dental benefits from day one
- Travel reimbursement
- Bonuses and incentives
- Continuing education support
- Licensing assistance
- Team Support
Get started on your adventure with an American Mobile job. We’ll take you to new places and your career to new heights.