American Mobile Healthcare is seeking a travel nurse RN Cardiac Cath Lab for a travel nursing job in Lenexa, Kansas.
Job description & requirements
- Specialty: Cardiac Cath Lab
- Discipline: RN
- Start Date: ASAP
- Duration: 13 weeks
- 36 hours per week
- Shift: 12 hours, days
- Employment Type: Travel
Cardiac Catheterization Lab Nurse - (Cath Lab RN)
StartDate: ASAP Available Shifts: 12 D, 8 D Pay Rate: $1902.68 - 2096.83
- 350 bed Level 2 Trauma center using Meditech charting The respected team members of this Catheterization Lab are looking for a team-playing, caring RN to join their ranks. The ideal candidate will bring experience, passion, and innovation to their position. With a care-giving model based on high-level patient outcomes, this unit seeks a well-regarded Cath Lab RN to become a member of this driven team of caregivers.
Years of Experience: 2.
- Current KS or Compact license
- ACLS, BLS
Located close to the geographical and population centers of the U.S., Kansas City really lives up to its moniker as “The Heart of America.” Famous for its mouth-watering barbeque dishes, you’ll soon find there is much more to this town than just the food. With its abundance of fountains and boulevards, Kansas City is the perfect place for travelers looking for a thriving Midwestern city.
At American Mobile Healthcare we take care of our travelers! We offer:
- Competitive pay rates
- Free, quality, private housing
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401(k) and Flex Spending
- Life Insurance
- Accident and Short-term Disability Coverage
- Free Continuing Education
- Refer a friend and earn extra cash!
About the Company
Since its inception in 1985, American Mobile Healthcare has set the highest standards in professional recruitment for the travel healthcare industry. Our professional staffing team offers unparalleled customer service and industry commitment, as well as top pay and benefits. American Mobile Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply
Cardiac catheterization lab nurse, cardiac cath lab nurse, cath lab nurse, cardiac cath lab RN, registered nurse, RN, R.N., cath lab RN, nurse, nursing, healthcare, health care, patient care, medical, hospital
- Company provided housing options
- Medical benefits
- Dental benefits
- Continuing Education
About Lenexa, KS
Vivian rates working as a travel nurse in Lenexa, KS
About American Mobile Healthcare
Get paid to travel! American Mobile Healthcare is a leader in the travel nurse staffing industry with top travel nursing jobs in all 50 states, including some exclusive jobs that are only available for to nurses that work with American Mobile. As an American Mobile travel nurse, you’ll be able to explore the country while earning great pay. We are proud to offer our travelers competitive benefits including:
- Free housing
- Medical and dental benefits from day one
- Travel reimbursement
- Bonuses and incentives
- Continuing education support
- Licensing assistance
- Team Support
Get started on your adventure with an American Mobile job. We’ll take you to new places and your career to new heights.